The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

How Do You Decide...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Re. little groups ... as already said, it is inevitable that such groups will form, but in my experience if you take the time to 'talk' to people and get to know them, even if only virtually, you often become a group member yourself, whether by default or by invitation ... online friendships are like other friendships, the more you work at them the more they flourish.

To THE METALCHICKEN,
You are not a desperate criminal as regards to the whippet forum, you asked to be deleted and it was granted 8)
Just to clarify, in response to a clear indication from TWF admin that I was not to post about my Courthill puppy etc. I did, as you say, request 'deletion', but I then decided I'd rather stay and withdrew that request. I was 'deleted' anyway, or rather my account was suspended, so it appears to others as if I remain a TWF member with posting rights where in fact this is not the case. My husband had only posted a few times and had made no such request but he was suspended too, without warning or explanation, until 2031!
Blimey...you would have got half of that for murder :p

great thread Ann - it's interesting to read how people decide which posts to reply to. I'm feeling a bit guilty as I've not been on here much at all over the last 2 or 3 months so haven't been posting a lot. Young master Alfie and his uncle Blue are keeping me too busy :lol:

great thread Ann - it's interesting to read how people decide which posts to reply to. I'm feeling a bit guilty as I've not been on here much at all over the last 2 or 3 months so haven't been posting a lot. Young master Alfie and his uncle Blue are keeping me too busy :lol:
yes...and we're missing the pictures :angry: ;)

Don't worry as Alfie's breeder I have lodged a formal complaint!! :lol:

I seem to have the same thought process as everyone else when it comes to choosing what threads to comment on. :)

hi all

i surf through the different topics and only comment if i feel i can add something useful or interesting to the topic.

I love K9 for all the interesting and informative posts but must admit i am warey of commenting on some topics as i have seen and read the posts that have ended in arguing and falling out.

i enjoy lurking if im totally honest, i dont mean to offend anyone by not posting. :b

I always do "view new posts" and them "mark as read". I try to reply to things that I find interesting, well done things and help requests. I do try to read as many as poss even if I don't always reply.

Don't worry as Alfie's breeder I have lodged a formal complaint!! :lol:
:lol: I'm still doing my 'lines'

I must not forget to post photos of Alfie and Blue.

I must not forget to post photos of Alfie and Blue.

Just 198 more of these to go and then I promise I'll get the camera out :lol:

Re. little groups ... as already said, it is inevitable that such groups will form, but in my experience if you take the time to 'talk' to people and get to know them, even if only virtually, you often become a group member yourself, whether by default or by invitation ... online friendships are like other friendships, the more you work at them the more they flourish.

To THE METALCHICKEN,
You are not a desperate criminal as regards to the whippet forum, you asked to be deleted and it was granted 8)
Just to clarify, in response to a clear indication from TWF admin that I was not to post about my Courthill puppy etc. I did, as you say, request 'deletion', but I then decided I'd rather stay and withdrew that request. I was 'deleted' anyway, or rather my account was suspended, so it appears to others as if I remain a TWF member with posting rights where in fact this is not the case. My husband had only posted a few times and had made no such request but he was suspended too, without warning or explanation, until 2031!

why werent you allowed to talk about your puppy ?

Long story, and not one to tell here 8)

I've pm'd you Sarah :)

Just seen this Ann very interesting.

and Ive only just seen (view new posts) how long have I been a member will use that from now on :D

I tend to look at the places I am interested in and some times go and have a look around others. I try to answer to people I concider "frends" But I dont come on alot during turm time cos Im busy and things come up.

I love looking at the photos tho and try to post on them but like Fallen angal Im dyslexic and find it difficult and would like a {like} option.

Sue i didn't realise you were dyslexic, i knew Wendy was.

A 'like' option would be very handy for you wouldn't it. You

will just have to pop in with a smilie :) :thumbsup:

I tend to reply to topics that interest me and people I sort of know, although I haven't been on much lately. My problem is then knowing who people are on Facebook becuse I tend to know people by their user names or first names not their full names.

So if anyone is one Facebook, look me up! I'm Claire Jones on there!! :)

I tend to reply to topics that interest me and people I sort of know, although I haven't been on much lately. My problem is then knowing who people are on Facebook becuse I tend to know people by their user names or first names not their full names.
So if anyone is one Facebook, look me up! I'm Claire Jones on there!! :)
I totally agree with this one Claire, I have to match the person with the dog sometimes ;) ;)

Oh and a 'like' button would be awesome

yes a like button would be good.

maybe someone could ask the powers that be if we could have one :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back