The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

How Sad Are Some Woman

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
theres a tv program on channle 4 tonight about woman haveing plastic surgery on there ladys bits cos there ugly. who do they know there ugly. I can honistly say iv never looked at mine and even if I did i dont know what others look like so wouldnt know if mine was ugly or not. and im sorry but theses are all atracive silm woman your telling me they meet a fella and they get intimat and he ays I am not S**** you cos you have an ugly Fanny :lol: :lol: :lol: . I am sure men realy care about that.

these woman want somthing to doafter all when there old and knackers its going to be as wrinkly and incontinat as every other womans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wendy what these women need is a house full of whippets!!!

Will be watching of course :b :b

im sorry what sad cows and the young girl who sister been taking the **** well I woundt have had surgery I would have smacked my cow of a sister in the mouth instead. these woman realy need somthing to worry about. its a good job our whippets dont worry about there cos there on show all the time aswell :lol: :lol:

so your not going for a "designer vagina" then wendy :lol: :lol:

what a load of rubbish.......makes you wonder how these people would cope with a real tragady :- " :- "

I just watched the same thing, and although yes I thought it was very sad that women would have this surgery; they got my sympathy not condemnation!

For that poor girl to have had blokes laughing at her bits, I can only imagine what that must have done to her confidence and self image. :(

I liked the casting idea, for women who think there's is abnormal to discover that we're all different shapes and sizes down there - and theirs is unique just like everyone else's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose when i go into town now..... next to the little pink

pottery 'boob job' saving pot there is going to be the

'vagina job' saving pot........wonder how they will choose

the design of it :eek:

thumb_3352_image2_boob-fund-2.jpg

:lol:

fallenangel said:
theres a tv program on channle 4 tonight about woman haveing  plastic surgery on there ladys bits cos there ugly. who do they know there ugly. I can honistly say iv never looked at mine and even if I did i dont know what others look like so wouldnt know if mine was ugly or not.  and im sorry but theses are all atracive silm woman your telling me they meet a fella and  they get intimat and he ays I am not S**** you cos you have an ugly Fanny :lol:   :lol:   :lol: . I am sure men realy care about that.  these woman want somthing to doafter all when there old and knackers its going to be as wrinkly and incontinat as every other womans  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Wendy thats given me the best laugh in ages... :lol: :lol:

and yes I did see the programme advertised....what are they like,... :oops: :lol:

:lol: I missed the programme but your post made me laugh Wendy :lol: :thumbsup:

me and the OH watched that.............couldnt believe that young girl having it done :blink:

I think these girls should leave themselves alone, there is no way i would ever let anyone do that to my foof :wacko:

omg i watched this ,what a load of old bloody shit ,who the hell cares what your bloody fanny looks like :lol: i mean for god sake unless your a right slapper only one man gets to see it :- " and then i dun even think there sat there saying hmmm love i think your fanny flaps need trimming :lol: ther just interested in one thing and its not the shape of your bloody fanny ,i did feel sorry for that one women that wanted her virginity restored poor love bloody muslim men need locking up :- "

nicky12 said:
omg i watched this ,what a load of old bloody shit ,who the hell cares what your bloody fanny looks like  :lol: i mean for god sake unless your a right slapper only one man gets to see it  :- " and then i dun even think there sat there saying  hmmm love i think your fanny flaps need trimming  :lol: ther just interested in one thing and its not the shape of your bloody fanny ,i did feel sorry for that one women that wanted her virginity restored poor love bloody muslim men need locking up  :- "
[SIZE=21pt]you booked yourself in yet then nicky :- " [/SIZE]

hely said:
me and the OH watched that.............couldnt believe that young girl having it done :blink:
I think these girls should leave themselves alone, there is no way i would ever let anyone do that to my foof :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt]foof....haha!!!! :teehee: [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
omg i watched this ,what a load of old bloody shit ,who the hell cares what your bloody fanny looks like  :lol: i mean for god sake unless your a right slapper only one man gets to see it  :- " and then i dun even think there sat there saying  hmmm love i think your fanny flaps need trimming  :lol: ther just interested in one thing and its not the shape of your bloody fanny ,i did feel sorry for that one women that wanted her virginity restored poor love bloody muslim men need locking up  :- "
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

nicky off to measure up for a new pair of beef curtains :teehee:

from a blokes prospective they are all lovely and dont need altering :cheers:

if your lady garden is mowed and watered regular even a touch of Brazilian topiary is fine :- " you would not need major landscaping or your beef curtains re hung or your foof poofed up :D :- " :D :lol:

Tony

hely said:
nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt]you booked yourself in yet then nicky :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]cheeky old trout :- " [/SIZE]

Painted Lady said:
nicky12 said:
:- "
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

nicky off to measure up for a new pair of beef curtains :teehee:

[SIZE=21pt]oi mrs my beef curtain are fine tucked in my knickers thank you wench [/SIZE]

silverhob said:
from a blokes prospective they are[SIZE=21pt] all lovely [/SIZE]and dont need altering  :cheers:
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[SIZE=21pt]seen a few then have ya  [/SIZE]​
:- " (w00t)

Doobryfirkin said:
if your lady garden is mowed and watered regular even a touch of Brazilian topiary  is fine  :- " you would not need major landscaping or your beef curtains re hung or your foof poofed up :D   :- "  :D   :lol:
Tony

(w00t) :teehee: :p :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back