The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Just Feel So Sick

maggie217

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]About an hour ago, I cut myself a slice off a Wall's Viennetta Icecream from the freezer. As I was eating it I found a hard lump in my mouth. As I took it out of my mouth, I could smell a strong smell of mint....IT WAS A PIECE OF CHEWED GUM. God, I feel so sick still now.[/SIZE]

Pauline

maggie217 said:
[SIZE=14pt]About an hour ago, I cut myself a slice off a Wall's Viennetta Icecream from the freezer.    As I was eating it I found a hard lump in my mouth.  As I took it out of my mouth, I could smell a strong smell of mint....IT WAS A PIECE OF CHEWED GUM.  God, I feel so sick still now.[/SIZE]
Pauline

:x :x :x

O M G!!

That's disgusting!!!

I was once sucking the end of a pen I got in one of those survey envelopes.... and a maggot popped into my mouth!!!!!! Bleagh!!!!!

Nothing makes it feel better except time lol

x x

maggie217 said:
[SIZE=14pt]About an hour ago, I cut myself a slice off a Wall's Viennetta Icecream from the freezer.    As I was eating it I found a hard lump in my mouth.  As I took it out of my mouth, I could smell a strong smell of mint....IT WAS A PIECE OF CHEWED GUM.  God, I feel so sick still now.[/SIZE]
Pauline

I think you should write and complain to Walls - I wrote and complained about a macaroon bar once (it was a bit hard and yucky - nothing as bad as someone else's chewing gum inside!) and they sent me a whole box of goodies! YUM

anim_beingsick.gif

thats disgusting!!

we once found a dried up dead spider in a packet of cheddars :eek:

Yuk!! Make sure you complain, no one should spoil the icecream time.........

Have emailed Wall's compaints but there was nowhere to attach photos. Although I have taken some photos, and put the ice cream still in the dish, with spoon, back in freezer. Have invited them to come and see. Don't suppose they will. I also rang their freefone complaints number but only got a recorded message even though still within the housrs stipulated.

But I just feel sick, feel awful at the thought. [i don't know if a maggot would have been worse though Marion]

I could have done with your Emoticon to add to my email to them Hely :lol:

Sorry it's not a nice subject but good to be able to share

Pauline

Sounds very nasty.Hope they reply to you and give you lots of goodies (perhaps not ice cream) :x :x :x :x

BlueNoise said:
Sounds very nasty.Hope they reply to you and give you lots of goodies (perhaps not ice cream) :x   :x   :x   :x

Maybe not, Actually I seem to have gone off ice-cream at the moment :lol:

I still always think about Dawn's green turkey at Christmas :x

Definitely complain :rant: :rant: :rant:

omg pauline ive just seen this thread,i feel sick in the stomach at the thought :x

hope you get some acknowledgement from the company :thumbsup:

was hobblling yesterday as a recovery driver and had to pick one of those refrigerated vans up, it had been broken down for 9 hours, the driver said the freezer part couldn work without the engine running so all the frozen food in there including chickens would have defrosted. When i got him back to his depot his boss told him to plug the container in to the electricity and to freeze it again and to redeliver it today!!! That doesn sound healthy to me at all so dont go buying chicken for the next week in the South Wales area :thumbsup:

swistir said:
was hobblling yesterday as a recovery driver and had to pick one of those refrigerated vans up, it had been broken down for 9 hours, the driver said the freezer part couldn work without the engine running so all the frozen food in there including chickens would have defrosted.  When i got him back to his depot his boss told him to plug the container in to the electricity and to freeze it again and to redeliver it today!!! That doesn sound healthy to me at all so dont go buying chicken for the next week in the South Wales area :thumbsup:
thats disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there no one you could tell??

thats a serious health hazard, something should be done :rant:

maggie217 said:
Pauline

:x :x don't think I'll be having wall's ice cream again :x :x

:( i feel slightly queezy after reading all this :x

on the plus side i'm deffinately sticking to my diet today... i've gone right off my food :cheers:

i once remember finding a rather squashed chickens foot in my chicken burger from a well known scottish sounding burger resturant with a Mac in the name, i've never been able to eat those processed burgers since.

oh and half and earwig (can only guess what happened to the other half) in some cauliflower cheese :x :x :x

beaker said:
:( i feel slightly queezy after reading all this  :x
on the plus side i'm deffinately sticking to my diet today... i've gone right off my food :cheers:

i once remember finding a rather squashed chickens foot in my chicken burger  from a well known scottish sounding burger resturant with a Mac in the name, i've never been able to eat those processed burgers since.

oh and half and earwig (can only guess what happened to the other half) in some cauliflower cheese  :x   :x   :x

anim_beingsick.gif

IT REALLY IS ENOUGH TO PUT YOU OFF FOOD FOR LIFE :x

:x That is gross :x :x

I once cooked some sausages, i cut them in half to put into a sandwich and found a false eyelash, it put me right off sausages for a while, we got loads of vouchers though from the company.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back