The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i think they should put gordon ramsey lol in the camp camp lol

Last edited by a moderator:
wish i was in there better than reading the crap on here :teehee:

Robert Kilroy Silk seems to be irritating most of them :- " I can see it all blowing up very soon! I'd imagine once all the girls get together there'll be a few claws out :blink: Especially Dani and I think her name is Nicola ( glamour model)

just been on the radio that dani behr cud b pregant with her 3rd kid if she is she will have to leave the jungle.

joe to win :thumbsup:

sherry said:
just been on the radio that dani behr cud b pregant with her 3rd kid if she is she will have to leave the jungle.joe to win  :thumbsup:

a baby behr,eh carol,well theres 2 more gan in,tomorow night agree,joe :thumbsup:

oo aye i 4got about the 2 new ones, wonder who they r? :blink:

sherry said:
david van day off doller fame 80s,and timmy mallet,chalk n cheese these 2,van day likes all his own way,just seen kilroy doing his thing,it will be a good laff :thumbsup:

kenny m said:
sherry said:
david van day off doller fame 80s,and timmy mallet,chalk n cheese these 2,van day likes all his own way,just seen kilroy doing his thing,it will be a good laff :thumbsup:

isnt tommy mallet a bit like christopher bigguns from last year?

respect to silksy. liking him joe and the chinese guy oh and esther and simon r ok too :thumbsup:

joe to win,respect to kilroy,think that vanday will couse hell,, i like her with the boobys,think she wont take any crap :thumbsup:

biggest load of cr-- iv'e seen for a long time,it's just the same year after year boring boring!!!!!!

you lot are easy pleased :- " ,to think i pay £130 a year for them to put rubbish like that on. :D :D :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
JOHNG said:
biggest load of cr-- iv'e seen for a long time,it's just the same year after year boring boring!!!!!!
you lot are easy pleased :- " ,to think i pay £130 a year for them to put rubbish like that on. :D   :D   :- "

hey you ,you go vote on them lot howling on xfactor at least it puts money to charitys and not cowals pockets,awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (w00t)

love love love reality tv celeb big brother will b back in january :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back