The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
brian tha naked gay cop? id rather carly went she does nowt @ all

First eviction Tonight :thumbsup:

didnt think kilroy deserved to go but the really boring one ie carly was immune @ least tonight they r all up. get rid of carly shes soooo boring. keep david, timmy & nicola in it b quite boring without them,

Last edited by a moderator:
nicola, timmy and david actually do something, ie nicola and david argue and timmy annoys everyone @ least they do something unlike dani ( who went hurray lol) carly i mean wot is she there 4? heck even the gorgeous simon doesnt do much i personally think he shud shower a lot more lol george ( the chinese guy) @ least sings the song joe taught him olly olly olly t*ts in the trolley etc etc. brian the naked gay cop well he gets naked and like 2 exagarate things like he was only 30 seconds b4 esther in the immunity task. esther i like her she flirts with joe and is like a mother hen, joe i love especially when he said im not shouting im just talking loudly pmsl, martina does nothing so she can go after carly, dont know if ive missed anyone out but if i have then they r obviosuly not doing much lol david is turning into a legend according to internet forums. go david!

if anyone had nicked my bottle of beer i would have gone nutso :angry:

bit off topic but i love your signature painted lady :thumbsup:

i want to joe to win hes so funny and i know what he means by most of them do not have respect for people its annoying me :rant:

however i also like Esther or however u spell her name lol coz shes like a mother some one to talk to and have a laugh with

gearge is also mint coz he sounds funny when singing the joe song lol

however i dnt like the others coz they bitch on and argue about cooking lol :lol:

i dont care really who wins as long as that tit mallet goes tonight

lynden come on whos going tnight i need some money im a better judge at this than x factor :thumbsup:

i will take a wild stab in the dark and i reckon the van day berk will go :thumbsup: but how i sooooooooooo hope the mallet twatter goes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Painted Lady said:
i will take a wild stab in the dark and i reckon the van day berk will go :thumbsup: but how i sooooooooooo hope the mallet twatter goes!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was really enjoying the program till mallet arrived, i can not bear to watch it now ...hes sooooo irritating

friggsy said:
I think micky off eastenders or navratilova
I STICK TO X FACTOR RAY DON'T FORGET YOU CHOOSE JLS TO GO THIS WEEK DOUBLE OR BUST THAT SHOULD MAKE IT A SCORE TOMMOROW AFTER THE RESULT.BEST LUCK MATE YOU NEED IT. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back