The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DENISE BAILEY said:
Painted Lady said:
i will take a wild stab in the dark and i reckon the van day berk will go :thumbsup: but how i sooooooooooo hope the mallet twatter goes!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was really enjoying the program till mallet arrived, i can not bear to watch it now ...hes sooooo irritating

i am the same..cant stand him...you would have to punch the crap out of him wouldnt you, i will keep watching in the hope that someone does exactly that!!! :thumbsup:

i think black man out of blue is going hes so boring

dart said:
friggsy said:
I think micky off eastenders or navratilova
I STICK TO X FACTOR RAY DON'T FORGET YOU CHOOSE JLS TO GO THIS WEEK DOUBLE OR BUST THAT SHOULD MAKE IT A SCORE TOMMOROW AFTER THE RESULT.BEST LUCK MATE YOU NEED IT. :thumbsup:

rae siad i aint got a clue she reckons ill pay for youre caravan (w00t)

friggsy said:
dart said:
friggsy said:
I think micky off eastenders or navratilova
I STICK TO X FACTOR RAY DON'T FORGET YOU CHOOSE JLS TO GO THIS WEEK DOUBLE OR BUST THAT SHOULD MAKE IT A SCORE TOMMOROW AFTER THE RESULT.BEST LUCK MATE YOU NEED IT. :thumbsup:

rae siad i aint got a clue she reckons ill pay for youre caravan (w00t)

YOU MAY PAY THE SITE FEE AT JAN KEEBLE CHEER MATE :thumbsup:

Hope Timmy Mallet goes tonight or David Van Day what horrible people they both are. I want Nicola or Joe to win :thumbsup:

kirsty said:
Hope  Timmy Mallet goes tonight or David Van Day what horrible people they both are.  I want Nicola or Joe to win :thumbsup:
nicola is horrible shes all bitter against david she seems 2 me jealous 4 some reason. i can c david winning hes mad. the gay cop will go tonight i was right yesterday. nicola wont last much longer either

sherry said:
kirsty said:
Hope  Timmy Mallet goes tonight or David Van Day what horrible people they both are.  I want Nicola or Joe to win :thumbsup:
nicola is horrible shes all bitter against david she seems 2 me jealous 4 some reason. i can c david winning hes mad. the gay cop will go tonight i was right yesterday. nicola wont last much longer either

I don't like Nicola either :wacko:

glad this is coming on im doing to much money at x factor

timmy will definately beat the copper thank god for that ill bet 2 on

:( David :(

I wish I was in there :D ,,, The bus would be out of bounds,,,Robbie my dog would be in the bed , not him :cheers:

I would drown him in the washing pool or let the spider's get him :cheers:

He is a pig :blink: okay maybe not a pig, but he needs a good telling off,,,the cop guy has no balls :blink: , nor Brian :- " ,,,Get him out asap :cheers:

Get the woman in the jungle to kick his ass as he think's he's the KING of the jungle :clown:

I used to like Dollar too :b , not now :angry: :rant: :rant:

I don't think i care who win's this year's,

they aren't a very nice bunch are they.

In fact the only one who is ok really is

Joe........so Joe to win :lol:

That David is just a Twat :clown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am looking forward to Martina putting David in his place. I think he will get the boot before much longer (at least I hope so). Martina or Joe to win.

why shud the gay cop have a row just coz martina and nicola say so. good on him 4 not arguing with david. theyve all got it in 4 david immo david 2 win! :thumbsup:

sherry said:
why shud the gay cop have a row just coz martina and nicola say so. good on him 4 not arguing with david. theyve all got it in 4 david immo david 2 win! :thumbsup:
are you a dollar FAN carole

I think David should be voted out asap :thumbsup: He loves agro and is twisted :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back