The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

brian the bore is out :cheers:

david van day to win :thumbsup:

Im glad that sneaky, tell tale tit, Brian has gone :thumbsup:

nicola has gone i wudve preffered simon or martina to go @ least nicola was entertaining. george is hilarious and i cud listen 2 his voice forever. love joe but david has 2 win :thumbsup:

I didn't expect Nicola to go thought it

might have been Simon or Martina

sherry said:
nicola has gone i wudve preffered simon or martina to go @ least nicola was entertaining. george is hilarious and i cud listen 2 his voice forever. love joe but david has 2 win :thumbsup:

I love George's voice too :D

david has been hilarious 2nite i been pmsl @him god he just has to win hes a nutcase lol :lol:

simon went tonight, martina to go tommoro. then the final can b winner david not bothered who comes 2nd between george and joe :thumbsup:

aww i think joe is going to win myself hes propa canny n he speaks the absolute truth n respects every1 which is good

david is a right nutcase btw i hope speaking to ur self dosnt mean ya mad coz i do lol :- " :lol:

geaorge is just the leader that knows everything n needs to be there so they can have the treat boxes lolz

:lol:

martina is not that gud she should hav bin off ages ago man but us women have to support her now shes the only women puttin up with them men must be stressing lol :eek: :lol:

they want to get rid of that idiot david he's a :clown:

I agree !

Martina out next I think :wacko:

the 2 i said at the start are still in why did i bet lynden on x factor

George tonight, then Martina, final will be a Joe/David play-off. hard chioce for entertainment value, I think Joe will win, but he's a bit dense :b David has a far superior brain 8) , but bad hair :- " :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back