The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
kenny m said:
JOHNG said:
biggest load of cr-- iv'e seen for a long time,it's just the same year after year boring boring!!!!!!
you lot are easy pleased :- " ,to think i pay £130 a year for them to put rubbish like that on. :D   :D    :- "

hey you ,you go vote on them lot howling on xfactor at least it puts money to charitys and not cowals pockets,awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (w00t)

don't vote on any of them,but x-factor good to watch :thumbsup:

sherry said:
love love love reality tv celeb big brother will b back in january  :D
oh!! dear carol how sad sad sad :lol: :lol:

JOHNG said:
kenny m said:
JOHNG said:
biggest load of cr-- iv'e seen for a long time,it's just the same year after year boring boring!!!!!!
you lot are easy pleased :- " ,to think i pay £130 a year for them to put rubbish like that on. :D   :D    :- "

hey you ,you go vote on them lot howling on xfactor at least it puts money to charitys and not cowals pockets,awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (w00t)

sherry said:

lol john i respect you as a dog man wish i knew half. but your choice of programs,are shi##lol

kenny m said:
JOHNG said:
kenny m said:
JOHNG said:

sherry said:

lol john i respect you as a dog man wish i knew half. but your choice of programs,are shi##lol

Think they've all got a bit boring and the same now :( Altho I do like watching ant n dec take the mickey :)

chris

there might be some good news, the show might be canceled due to heavy rain :thumbsup: ( keep on raining ) :lol:

sat night telly

strictly come dancing

the x factor make sure 2 vote 4 ruth we dont want her bottom 2 do we?

im a celebrity get me outta here

the x factor

and peter asking if i fancy a nite out? supposed to feel like minus 6 as well tommoro and possibly snow :eek:

Dancing on Ice is back in January too :thumbsup:

David Van Day has got to be out first, followed by Timmy Mallet - what a prat :- "

June Jonigk said:
David Van Day has got to be out first, followed by Timmy Mallet - what a prat :- "

take it you dont like him june :- "

June Jonigk said:

Hope they are both the first to go they are :rant:

Can't stand Timmy Mallet or David Van Day , hope they are out soon ;)

what went on just got in from wathing the boxing

simon had an accident during a bush battle he was on a spit thing and fell off. the copper one was as usual naked in the pool scrubbing his arse naked with esther lol erm david van day got 5 stars in his trial and was terrified. timmy is up 4 the next trial being buried alive with 20,000 critters... great lol think that was about it. oh esther decided that george wud b king and gave other people jobs she was foreign secretary etc cant remember the rest. that was about it :thumbsup:

your right decca what a pile of sh*t would rather watch paint dry

decca said:
the show is rubish & a waste of money
bit like football then? :- " i detest footy wud rather poke me eyes out than watch that. if u dont like it dont watch it lol :lol:

the 1st celeb goes tonight u know im hoping its not david van day, nicola or timmy coz without them things cud get a tad boring

sherry said:
the 1st celeb goes tonight u know im hoping its not david van day, nicola or timmy coz without them things cud get a tad boring
on GMTV this morning they were saying Brian is the favorite to go tonight :unsure:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back