The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Inca's Babe's

Well they are downstairs now during the day .........Eric, Connie and Jacob adore them (god knows why :lol: ) ............

Fleet, Blue, Oddy and Matilda :wub:

s_132.jpg

The pups are looking really stunning :wub: You just want to give little Oddy's tummy a rub! :wub: and little Rupert!! :wub: :wub:

springfield said:
Nice pups What breeding are they

Thanks.......The dad is .........Karyon Chase The Pied Piper (WCRCh Chase The Pied Piper) ......Who's parents are Saxon Blade (WCRCh/SfedCh/SpCh Hammeron) X Karyon Fire 'N Ice (Firedancer) ..........

And the Mum is Vensuter Stars And Stripes (Stars And Strike) .......Who's parents are Karyon Cincinatti Venture (Cincinatti Venture) X Lamplyte Hazel Of Vensuter (Lamplyte Hazel) .......

Those pups are on a different bed or blanket on each photo - are you spoiling them? :lol:

All so lovely :wub: Are they still spending most of their sleeping -_- or are they starting to get up to no good now? (w00t) :wub: :- "

Rae said:
Those pups are on a different bed or blanket on each photo - are you spoiling them? :lol:
All so lovely  :wub:   Are they still spending most of their sleeping  -_-   or are they starting to get up to no good now?  (w00t)   :wub:   :- "

OMG RAE you haven't just asked Hannah if she's spoiling her puppies have you. :teehee: Different blankets? Different toys? Different foods? Different sounds?

Of course not. :lol: Every puppy that leaves Hannah has experienced in it's short life everything that Hannah can think of that it will encounter in the rest of it's whole life.

Hannah's pups = bomb proof for life.

Ahhhh you see you're wrong beej

Hannah couldn't possibly get a pup ready to live 'UP ERE'!!! But i'd be interested to know how she'd go about it (w00t)

Vicky said:
Ahhhh you see you're wrong beej
Hannah couldn't possibly get a pup ready to live 'UP ERE'!!!  But i'd be interested to know how she'd go about it  (w00t)

I have no doubt that Hannah would do it. Actually thinking about who is going to have a puppy I bet you that she is doing it right now. What ever it would take she'd do it. :thumbsup:

Not 1 of my puppies are EVER spoilt :- " :lol: :D .......Well not much anyway :D ........As for getting Oddy used to living up your way Vicky .......Thats easy .....I just asked for lots of rain/wind and bloody cold weather lol .......(not that i'd put little Oddy out in such nasty conditions :- " ......but i'd show him through the window :lol: )

Dont worry about the cold/rain etc. because Oddy will just laugh in the face of it! 8) ........................ Plus Mummys got him a lovely tiny Equafleece in Bordeaux & when hes bigger hes having one in Mocha, which will look great with the little spot on his head :wub: ................Also, from Crufts! ive got him a tinky tiny black collar with green shamrocks on that will match his black ears :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back