The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Inca's Babe's

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
they are all so cute hannah, it makes me realise how fat mine were, they were similar weights to yours when they were one week old, it must of been all that milk i forced down there throats when i was hand feeding :oops: , no wonder all my lot are fat heffers now, i love reggie and ronnie :wub: , not that iv got some mad obsession with the krays twins or anything......

LOL .......I know Incas last lot were much bigger, but I guess these are smaller 'cos theres 8 of them and I've double back into the Karyon lines (we're hoping Tink ends up a whopping 14lb-der just like her aunty Lizzie :wub: ) .........and I've ear marked Vinnie as an 18lb boy just like his dad or aunty Bernie ........Do you think I'm setting my hopes too high lol :lol: .........As for Oddball :blink: :teehee: .......... shhh don't tell Chris, he'll never notice we kept 3 :- "

[SIZE=21pt]LOL[/SIZE]

I couldn't have gotten rid of any if it was me! Don't blame you, I think Vinnie is LUSH!

How are you going to get round Chris? :wacko:

Joanna said:
[SIZE=21pt]LOL[/SIZE]
I couldn't have gotten rid of any if it was me! Don't blame you, I think Vinnie is LUSH!

How are you going to get round Chris?  :wacko:

:cheers: i think lots of stella should do the trick :cheers:

hannah you have got lynne all broody now :rant:

:- " Chris wont notice

Still Oddball or Mr Easy for me :wub: (I wish :( )

all gorgeous pups but love little tink :wub: and oddball is so cute :thumbsup:

conway said:
Joanna said:
[SIZE=21pt]LOL[/SIZE]

How are you going to get round Chris?  :wacko:

:cheers: i think lots of stella should do the trick :cheers:

hannah you have got lynne all broody now :rant:

Do you reckon Stella would work ?? ........Am I then supposed to tell Chris he said we could keep them all (w00t) lol ..........As for Lynne being broody .........Tell her [SIZE=21pt]NOT YET !!!![/SIZE] ........ :thumbsup: (w00t) :D

Strike Whippets said:
Do you reckon Stella would work ?? ........Am I then supposed to tell Chris he said we could keep them all  (w00t)   lol ..........As for Lynne being broody .........Tell her [SIZE=21pt]NOT YET !!!![/SIZE] ........ :thumbsup:   (w00t)   :D
Ahh you see, great tactic - you could say that when he was drunk he said it was ok to keep all the litter but you being practical say to him that you've decided to ONLY keep 3 :thumbsup:

Oddball :wub: :wub: dont know why just do -then Star or Vinnie :wub: :wub: have you decided which you are keeping Hannah??

Last edited by a moderator:
Vicky said:
Strike Whippets said:
Do you reckon Stella would work ?? ........Am I then supposed to tell Chris he said we could keep them all  (w00t)   lol ..........As for Lynne being broody .........Tell her [SIZE=21pt]NOT YET !!!![/SIZE] ........ :thumbsup:   (w00t)   :D
Ahh you see, great tactic - you could say that when he was drunk he said it was ok to keep all the litter but you being practical say to him that you've decided to ONLY keep 3 :thumbsup:

Now that really is a good idea ;) :lol:

Janimal said:
Oddball  :wub:   :wub:   dont know why just do  -then Star or Vinnie  :wub:   :wub: have you decided which you are keeping Hannah??

We are definatly keeping little Tink as shes sooooo tiny :wub: but I do like Oddball AND Vinnie alot, but Vinnies my fav at the moment :b ..........All of them have opened their eyes now, and the little characters are starting to show .........Its lovely to just sit and watch them bumbling around :wub:

naylorwhippets said:
Hannah, that tiny little girl, she is just GORGEOUS. :wub:   :wub:

LOL ............I think she's a bit special :* , but on the look's side at the moment she resembles a little snub faced bat who's eaten a wasp (w00t) :b ...........We're just hoping this ugly duckling stories accurate :teehee: :lol:

LOL ............I think she's a bit special , but on the look's side at the moment she resembles a little snub faced bat who's eaten a wasp ...........We're just hoping this ugly duckling stories accurate

I am sure she will turn into a beautiful swan Hannah. :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
LOL ............I think she's a bit special  , but on the look's side at the moment she resembles a little snub faced bat who's eaten a wasp  ...........We're just hoping this ugly duckling stories accurate 

Oh no, we were hoping she'd turn into a Whippet lol :teehee:

Strike Whippets said:
naylorwhippets said:
LOL ............I think she's a bit special  , but on the look's side at the moment she resembles a little snub faced bat who's eaten a wasp  ...........We're just hoping this ugly duckling stories accurate 

Oh no, we were hoping she'd turn into a Whippet lol :teehee:

Do they do a 150 yard breast stroke at the champs ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back