The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Inca's Babe's

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Blue is laid back huh? :wub: :D

Cant believe how much they have grown. (w00t) :wub:

Strike Whippets said:
gavintasker said:
I bet Jean and Richard are getting SOOOOOOOOOO excited. Are they having Ron or Reg?I felt like a real breeder on Sat.

At the Champ Show at Shepton Mallet there was one of my kits on her first outing and a son of my stud boy doing likewise.

Maybug [pictured opposite] got another reserve "Grand"  :( .She got BOB, though. :)

Both babies did well but the Angora girl was beaten in her open.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from my boys.

Gavin

They are having Ron .......and yes they sound VERY excited :D .........Congrats with your cats Gavin :cheers:

Thanks! :D

Big Ron looks a very handsome lad and is sure to make everybody happy! :wub:

Mind you, I`d steal the lot given half a chance! :- "

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from our boys.

Gavin. o:)

Still Vinnie for me! :wub: What is his personality like?

Joanna said:
Still Vinnie for me! :wub: What is his personality like?

Well put it this way .......He was the 1 who was very distressed and the vet nurse thought he was a gonner :eek: .........We still had to work on him when he came home because he was cold, weak and hungry .........We put a hot water bottle in and bottle fed him, Inca kept licking him to stimulate him :wub: .........Once he warmed up and the whelpi kicked in there was no stopping him .......He does more laps of the box in one hour than the others do in a day (w00t) ........Plus to top it all he was born on Valentines day and he has a heart on his side (w00t) .......Some how I think Vinnie was ment to be :huggles: ;)

s_019.jpg

OMG, not another pup with a heart on his side! This is too much :wub:

WYNNY.jpg

Joanna said:
OMG, not another pup with a heart on his side! This is too much :wub:

Yes I agree joanna, dont it make you broody :huggles: :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: :wub: all these puppies being born, makes you want a house full (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

shaz

The puppies are gorgeous and what a lovely mummy they have. They look so sweet together :huggles:

Kirsty

Come on Hannah - your a bit slow with the puppy pics, we need to see some more :p

Goodness doesn't Inca look tiny in comparison to those pups. (w00t)

They are all looking great. Inca and you are doing them well.

Inca and the pups look soooooo well hannah :wub: ......Cant believe how fast they are growing :wub:

Good length as well :)) :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back