The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Inca's Babe's

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
oooohhhhh I want that blue/white parti!!! :wub: :wub:

stick him in the post for me plz!! :wub: :wub: first class of course :D

Strike Whippets said:
alfyn said:
They're beautiful pup,s Hannah, :cheers: Congratulations :cheers:
I'm dying to see Oddball grow on :wub:

You'll probably be able to see Oddball grow up as I think we'll be keeping him (and 1 of the girl's) just don't tell Chris yet :- " :b :teehee:

Here he is fast asleep :wub: ......

:huggles: :huggles: OMG the fawn= with the pink face, hoq sweet good luck with them hannah, and see you soon

lots of best wishes, shaz john and boys :))

peddermccoy said:
Strike Whippets said:
alfyn said:
They're beautiful pup,s Hannah, :cheers: Congratulations :cheers:
I'm dying to see Oddball grow on :wub:

You'll probably be able to see Oddball grow up as I think we'll be keeping him (and 1 of the girl's) just don't tell Chris yet :- " :b :teehee:

Here he is fast asleep :wub: ......

:huggles: :huggles: OMG the fawn= with the pink face, hoq sweet good luck with them hannah, and see you soon

lots of best wishes, shaz john and boys :))

Thank's Shaz :D ........He is really a pure white boy as we don't do fawn's in this house :oops: ......running for cover now lol :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Strike Whippets said:
moriarte said:
I knew I'd seen Oddball before, here is his previous incarnation  (w00t)   :lol:
bonzo10.jpg

Bonzo the cartoon dog  :lol:

LOL ....... :cheers: .........My son said he looked like Oddball from 101 dalmations .......I think this names gonna stick :b :D

funny how names stick, my poor puppy is going to always be known as Chunky (w00t) (w00t)

Nice looking pups as well Hannah, you must be well pleased. How many you planning on keeping???

(w00t)

dan b said:
Strike Whippets said:
moriarte said:
I knew I'd seen Oddball before, here is his previous incarnation  (w00t)   :lol:
bonzo10.jpg

LOL ....... :cheers: .........My son said he looked like Oddball from 101 dalmations .......I think this names gonna stick :b :D

funny how names stick, my poor puppy is going to always be known as Chunky (w00t) (w00t)

Nice looking pups as well Hannah, you must be well pleased. How many you planning on keeping???

Thank's ......we think they look nice and yes we are very pleased with them :D :cheers: ......as for names they certainly stick .....Look at Little Eir :clown: ;) ......and the way your pup's going he's been aptly named (w00t) ..............I've been told I can keep 1 of these lot .......BUT it'll be ok .....i'll sort this lol

Strike Whippets said:
(w00t)
dan b said:
Strike Whippets said:
moriarte said:
bonzo10.jpg

Thank's ......we think they look nice and yes we are very pleased with them :D :cheers: ......as for names they certainly stick .....Look at Little Eir :clown: ;) ......and the way your pup's going he's been aptly named (w00t) ..............I've been told I can keep 1 of these lot .......BUT it'll be ok .....i'll sort this lol

Have all the pups got homes???? You cant even spell poor ERICs name (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

LOL ....Eric known as Little Eir (god know's why his shortened name is much longer than his proper name :wacko: :blink: lol) ............We have 3 boy's looking for a home as we had mainly girls booked and Inca only had the 2 ...... oh well thats the way it goes ..... :rolleyes:

About time we had some more piccies :- "

They really are gorgeous Hannah :wub: :wub: :wub:

:teehee:

Strike Whippets said:
They are lovely but when they are as tiny as they are they look SOOOOOOOOO like baked beans!

Or am I completely loopy? :teehee:

I hear that somebody yesterday was SEVERELY tempted by one of them.

Chris done alright yesterday. :cheers:

We had a select few and enjoyed ourselves.

My flat only took 45 mins to mend. :(

Gavin.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from the boys

Awwwwww all sooooo adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: well done Inca hope you heal quickly :huggles: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back