The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Inca's Babe's

They are all gorgeous :wub: o:) :wub: But especially STAR!!!!!!! :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Inca looks very well - glad she seems OK after her op :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tink Star & Oddball for me :wub: :wub: :wub:

I think you should change Star's name to Blot - she is so symetrical she looks like one of those Rorschach ink blots....What do you see in this ink blot?........A star..... you are obviously a sexually repressed homicidal maniac with a giraffe fetish. That kind of thing :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all a bit gorgeous :lol: but the two girlies & Rupert are my favs :wub: :huggles:

all adorable! but especially Tink! :wub:

congratulations :thumbsup:

I love the photo of them scattered over the blue vet-bed, it looks like a sheet of wrapping paper (w00t)

Strike Whippets said:
And just for you AND Gaz ...........BLUE and Oddball  :*   :wub:   :huggles:

Still working on it but getting no-where. Girls aloud were in the Sport yesterday so I bought it in the hope there would be rude pictures and he would have to stick to his end of the deal - but apparently they were not explicit enough :( :x

Plan B - get him really drunk and get him to do something so dreadfull the only way I can forgive him is with a whippet puppy. :- " Babushka babushka babushka yah yah....... :lol: :lol: o:)

Oddball is so like Holly in his markings - I bet he barks non stop o:) :- " (w00t)

I bet Jean and Richard are getting SOOOOOOOOOO excited. Are they having Ron or Reg?

I felt like a real breeder on Sat.

At the Champ Show at Shepton Mallet there was one of my kits on her first outing and a son of my stud boy doing likewise.

Maybug [pictured opposite] got another reserve "Grand" :( .She got BOB, though. :)

Both babies did well but the Angora girl was beaten in her open.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from my boys.

Gavin

Rae said:
Plan B - get him really drunk and get him to do something so dreadfull the only way I can forgive him is with a whippet puppy. :- "  Babushka babushka babushka yah yah....... :lol:   :lol:   o:)

just get him drunk and then tell him he's done something really bad. He'll never know :lol:

Congrats with the cats Gavin 8)

Judy said:
Rae said:
Plan B - get him really drunk and get him to do something so dreadfull the only way I can forgive him is with a whippet puppy. :- "  Babushka babushka babushka yah yah....... :lol:   :lol:   o:)

just get him drunk and then tell him he's done something really bad. He'll never know :lol:

Congrats with the cats Gavin 8)

Nice one judy I like that soooo sneaky :thumbsup: :teehee: if it hasn't worked by summer we can all back you up 8)

Plan B - get him really drunk and get him to do something so dreadfull the only way I can forgive him is with a whippet puppy.  Babushka babushka babushka yah yah.......

Yes the Kate Bush way sound's the soundest to me :thumbsup: ........but if that dosn't work we can alway's leave him to pay for our pitch with you :teehee: .......You know instead of washing up to pay a bill, we'll leave you Blue :eek: :lol: :ph34r:

gavintasker said:
I bet Jean and Richard are getting SOOOOOOOOOO excited. Are they having Ron or Reg?I felt like a real breeder on Sat.

At the Champ Show at Shepton Mallet there was one of my kits on her first outing and a son of my stud boy doing likewise.

Maybug [pictured opposite] got another reserve "Grand"  :( .She got BOB, though. :)

Both babies did well but the Angora girl was beaten in her open.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from my boys.

Gavin

They are having Ron .......and yes they sound VERY excited :D .........Congrats with your cats Gavin :cheers:

Do you think this is why Tink is so little ?? lol .......... :wub:

s_073.jpg

I am so jealous seeing all these gorgeous whippy pups. They are such stunning colours. Have I already missed it in all of these pages, but how many are you having Hannah? and have you chosen already?

:cheers: Darc :D .......... We're just keeping the ......ummmm .......2 :oops: ........Tink and Oddball, but I do have a soft spot for Blue aswell :D

It looks like a very difficult decision. I love Reggie's colours, but then Tink is very unusual, what colour do you think that she will end up? Was Inca like that as a pup? are the colours still changing?

She's not really getting much lighter .....Where as Rupert is :unsure: ........I think they'll all stay the same colours (roughly) apart from Blue (Mr Easy), who seem's to wanna be a blue ffffffffaaaww .......... :oops: try again ........he wants to be a blue fawn :eek:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back