The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Inca's Babe's

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Great pics of the puppies & inca,Hannah :huggles: so pleased all are well :wub:

Oooooh those parti's are just my cup of tea :huggles:

beautiful pups!! :wub: :wub: What a lovely looking litter!

Well done Inca! Beautiful puppies :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup: Congratulations to you all! :cheers:

well done hannah and inca, beautiful puppies :wub: , look forward to seeing lots of pictures as they grow.

gorgeous litter :wub: :wub: :wub:

think it's the brindle parti for me or maybe the solid brindle er or the blue parti, ah sod it, i'll have the lot :lol:

Lovely pictures Hannah - some beautiful colours :wub: . How is Inca recovering? Keep those pictures coming.

They're beautiful pup,s Hannah, :cheers: Congratulations :cheers:

I'm dying to see Oddball grow on :wub:

alfyn said:
They're beautiful pup,s Hannah, :cheers: Congratulations :cheers:
I'm dying to see Oddball grow on :wub:

You'll probably be able to see Oddball grow up as I think we'll be keeping him (and 1 of the girl's) just don't tell Chris yet :- " :b :teehee:

Here he is fast asleep :wub: ......

s_030.jpg

The vet's been out today to give them a check over and do their dew claws .......but they didn't seem to notice ........

s_028.jpg

:cheers: :cheers: Only just seen this - well done Inca on all those lovely puppies and congrats to Hannah and Chris too! :cheers: :cheers:

I see what you mean about how symetrical the markings on the black & white bitch are Hannah. She and the dark brindle bitch (so dark she's almost black :) ) are both :wub:

Glad to see Oddball in the last but one picture is living up to his name.... he's rolled himself up into a ...well.... an odd ball shape :lol:

I am warning you now, and don't say I didn't tell you............Your house will be COVERED in white hairs from Oddball. However, there is something weirdly cute about white whippies...They are odd but in a really endearing kind of way :wub: :thumbsup:

I KNEW you would keep Oddball - does he remind you of little Eir? :wub:

Still working on Gaz and getting no-where :( He likes the blue brindle parti boy :thumbsup:

Keep the piccies coming Hannah.

I knew I'd seen Oddball before, here is his previous incarnation (w00t) :lol:

bonzo10.jpg

Bonzo the cartoon dog :lol:

bonzo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fab litter!! Such a variety but my faves are odd ball and the black and white parti girl :wub:

Hope Inca's settled and look forward to the pups development. :)

Jac

moriarte said:
I knew I'd seen Oddball before, here is his previous incarnation  (w00t)   :lol:
bonzo10.jpg

Bonzo the cartoon dog  :lol:

LOL ....... :cheers: .........My son said he looked like Oddball from 101 dalmations .......I think this names gonna stick :b :D

Rae said:
I KNEW you would keep Oddball - does he remind you of little Eir? :wub:
Still working on Gaz and getting no-where  :(   He likes the blue brindle parti boy  :thumbsup:

Keep the piccies coming Hannah.

Yes he reminds me of Little Eir :wub: but white lol ............You can tell Gaz that the blue parti is very laid back, he reminds me very much of Miya at this age :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back