The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Injured Pup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Im to gob smacked to reply, and whats the point.

Im glad my dogs have a great vet and see him every 6 weeks for an mot ill or not.

There seen by our vet the minute we get there if hurt, money means nothing to me. but my dogs are my life.

poor billy he cant seem to do anything right these days :thumbsup: mark

I think this post has run its course now, and there is no need to turn this into a slagging match.

I think we have all got the drift that most people would have gone straight to the vets with this type of injury.

Billy - hope the dog recovers well.

I think a Mod should close this post now. and leave it at that..... :thumbsup:

tinker* said:
I think this post has run its course now, and there is no need to turn this into a slagging match.
I think we have all got the drift that most people would have gone straight to the vets with this type of injury.

Billy - hope the dog recovers well.

I think a Mod should close this post now. and leave it at that.....  :thumbsup:

I totaly agree with you.I would have gone straight to the vets if it hadnt been so late at night,and the vet 3 hours away.But everybody seemed to have missed the point that i was only looking for a little help till i phoned the vet in the morning.(As i said in the very first post).Then the world fell on my back,and now that im up again,their trying to come at me with something else.I think its pick on the Irish week,after what happened with the pikey's last weekend or summit.I do wish people would take the plank out of their own eye,before trying to take the splinter out of mine.Hope this can be put to rest now.

And could i just add.If im a no good cruell so n so like ive been called in some Pms and on the phone by someone ,who i dont know, and doesnt know me,and cant understand how they got my number.Then why will i only use the top greyhound vet in ireland,as far as muscle,and lig's go,to treat my dogs,and why do i only consult him,about what to do,with an injured dog ,until i can get to him.(Seriously).Think about it.The vet who did Silvers leg,when he broke the 4 metacarpels,was Alezander Perez.One of the top men in the world.If i take my dogs to this class of vets,then i must be a realy cruel, care for no dog so n so.isnt that right.For anyone interested,the pup has slightly damaged a couple of lig's in his knee and is now using the leg again ,after only 4 days.Hope he beats youre asses ,up the field some day.GOODNIGHT.

RIGHT HERES HOW IT IS.........

BILLY AT THAT MOMENT IN TIME THOUGHT HE WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING FOR HIS DOG.....YES IM SURE ON REFLECTION HE WOULDVE CERTAINLY DONE THINGS DIFFERENTLY HAD HE OF KNOWN THE OUTCOME. IM NOT CONDONING WHAT HE DONE BUT IT WAS A DECISION HE CONSIDERED TO BE THE RIGHT ONE GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

I DONT THINK THIS THREAD SHOULD BE REPLIED TO ANYMORE AS ITS CAUSING UNNECCESSARY ILL-FEELING HERE. EVERYONES HAD THEIR SAY SO FERFUXSAKE JUST LEAVE IT EH ??????????????????????

J :eek: HN

Last edited by a moderator:
As of yet i haven't recieved any complaints about this thread or any requests for it to be deleted, believe it or not all 3 of the mods have full time jobs and various other things going on, i know i just quickly scan through anything which is of no interest to me but basicly rely on members to make us aware of any thread they feel should be closed, locked or edited.

The answer to letting a thread close is to simply STOP REPLYING TO IT!

Vicky said:
As of yet i haven't recieved any complaints about this thread or any requests for it to be deleted,
Well that seems to have done the trick as I've now a PM box full.

Up untill the posts I've deleted the thread did have some use as it contained a difference of opinions that did have some merit, even though the thread did read like James Joyce put through a broken spell checker.

Clearly it's decended into a slanging match. People have been warned, posts deleted and the thread locked

If anyone would like to continue discussing the dog related parts of the thread please feel free to start a new topic. Preferably on a different forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back