The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introduce Yourself On K9...

I'm not sure you should be describing Shazzam as a running dog...you could be done under the trades description act you know!!!

Thatch is a little hunk, all your dogs are lovely, welcome to k9

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should describe what you see when looking at Arabian Star (Shazzam ) :p

Hi my names stripe

I have 4 dogs 2 whippet crosses a lakeland terrier and a rottie/collie cross

sorry I cant post any pictures but the computer has just crashed and eaten them :rant:

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should describe what you see when looking at Arabian Star (Shazzam ) :p
I think she sees a "fast asleep" dog instead of a running dog :D is Shazzam a Sloughi? what a great name :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum, Im looking forward to seeing more pictures of all your dogs. :)

He looks like a bag of bones when he is led down :lol: Where is the best place to put up photos on here ?

He looks like a bag of bones when he is led down :lol: Where is the best place to put up photos on here ?

Bless him x

Kevin, the best thing to do is start your own thread to introduce your dogs :D Probably best under the heading of

General Dog Related Discussion as you have a variety of breeds :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing more pics :)

Hello to you all,

i have a bull greyhound x with a sloughi ( i think) only 10 month, he was bought a 8 weeks old and is a gentle giant, i have a whippet x saluki who is 9 month, she was a rescue, looks down her nose at you, but is an adorable little girl,

AAHHH Right ,saw this once earlier but it did not register,Duh!!! My name is Kevin am 42 have two terriers Tig and Thatch .Two running dogs Syd and Shazzam
020-1.jpg
This is Tig
005-1.jpg
Thatch

018-2.jpg
Syd

001-8.jpg
Shazzam
Great looking dogs........pleased to have you on here kevin

Hello!

I have been a member for a little while now, so I thought it was time I introduced myself. My name is Nickola and I live in Norfolk with my 8 month old Whippet Beau. Beau is my first Whippet and I am already addicted :teehee: I am hoping to get him a friend in the not so distant future :thumbsup: My family have Afghan Hounds and we currently have three Eva (9), Zia (6) and Bella (9 months). I will post some pics of the dogs soon :)

Hello and welcome , I had an afghan hound when I was young , she was a wonderful dog :D

Hi everyone,

I've had my pup Cyangrange Dora Marquez for nearly five weeks and things are going great. Allowed out for first proper walk tomorrow and puppy class on Saturday.

I lost my lovely lurcher Bert a couple of months ago, he was 15 and my first dog so it was very hard when he died... I adopted him when he was 7 and was told 'he won't live very long'; needless to say I've never been back to that shelter! and proved them wrong.

Dora is my first whippet and having not had a puppy before I'm very tired! But loving every minute. Honestly, I can't wait to get another! But not yet ;)

Looking forward to chatting with you all, love your beautiful dog pics!

pixy

3972222589_ed1932342b_m.jpg

Welcome to K9, Pixy :D

Dora is beautiful :wub: - look forward to seeing many more pictures of her as she grows up :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back