The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introducing Tito

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: Congratulations on getting your new puppy, Tito is really beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: He reminds me of my Gracie at that age :wub:

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of him, good luck with his second night :thumbsup:

good luck with your new pup :luck: hes gorgeous :wub: :huggles:

jue332 said:
:cheers: Congratulations on getting your new puppy, Tito is really beautiful  :wub:   :wub:   :wub: He reminds me of my Gracie at that age  :wub:
Looking forward to seeing more pictures of him, good luck with his second night  :thumbsup:

Do you know Julie I kept wondering who he reminded me of...... yes Gracie of course.... :wub: :thumbsup:

aww hes sooo cute lots of :luck: :luck: with him tia was goo the first night by the way ,but went down hill from ther ,just thought id warn you :- " :D

nicky12 said:
aww hes sooo cute lots of  :luck:   :luck: with him tia was goo the first night by the way ,but went down hill from ther ,just thought id warn you  :- "  :D
Your forgetting something :D Tito a boy,less demanding,more eager to please,girls,more demanding,won't stop till they get what they want :- " :lol: :lol:

daledogs said:
nicky12 said:
aww hes sooo cute lots of  :luck:   :luck: with him tia was goo the first night by the way ,but went down hill from ther ,just thought id warn you  :- "  :D
Your forgetting something :D Tito a boy,less demanding,more eager to please,girls,more demanding,won't stop till they get what they want :- " :lol: :lol:

That's what I'm hoping :D BUT he's gained so much confidence today, is putting in some whippetty speed and high spirits tearing round our table under the tree this afternoon as if on a racetrack, falling over his feet sometimes and headover heels (w00t) too a few times. He got so over excited chasing a bun thing for hair that I'd tied to some string that I had to put him to bed in his crate and he's sleeping like a baby -_- -_- Then up, more weeing, pooing, eating (scrambled eggs tonite) and games before bed.....Then I suppose he might copy his sisters Princess Tia and Mabli and go in for some after dark shenanigans :sweating: just to finish off the perfect puppy day :huggles:

On the photo thing - I think I need some more software and am waiting for my bro in law to ring back (he understands imacs!) and then I'll get the right stuff and be able to send some much better pics of what is a STUNNING boy :wub:

Janimal said:
jue332 said:
:cheers: Congratulations on getting your new puppy, Tito is really beautiful  :wub:   :wub:   :wub: He reminds me of my Gracie at that age  :wub:
Looking forward to seeing more pictures of him, good luck with his second night  :thumbsup:

Do you know Julie I kept wondering who he reminded me of...... yes Gracie of course.... :wub: :thumbsup:

If he grows up to be as beautiful as Gracie (and of his o:) mum and dad - and grandad) I shall be over the moon :wub: But even if he was a Quasimodo I'd love him just as much - he has such a heartmelting expression :*

congratulations lostler - he looks absolutely scrummy....i know what you mean about white tail tips, Dij and Bloggs both have them and i like nothing better than to watch them slowly wagging in time as they set off exploring down the park paths in front of me :wub:

Tito is a gorgeous looking little fellow. :wub: :wub: :wub: He looks as though he is settling in really quickly. :luck: :luck:

Thanks for all the good wishes. I think I may have cracked the pic problem so hope to send some more tomorrow. fingers crossed for an OK night for all the Angel pups o:) in their new homes :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
jostler said:
Thanks for all the good wishes.  I think I may have cracked the pic problem so hope to send some more tomorrow.  fingers crossed for an OK night for all the Angel pups  o:) in their new homes  :thumbsup:
Brill :D :D more piccys to drool over :huggles: :huggles:

glad youve got your little boy home at last - i know you where so looking forward to the day! :thumbsup: What a little sweetie he looks, and sounds like he will have a super life with you both. You wont regret having a whippy in your lives, they are the best things ever! :thumbsup: :wub:

whippynit said:
glad youve got your little boy home at last - i know you where so looking forward to the day! :thumbsup:   What a little sweetie he looks, and sounds like he will have a super life with you both.  You wont regret having a whippy in your lives, they are the best things ever! :thumbsup:   :wub:
Thanks Lisa, I'm beginning to understand why they're so addictive! Tito continues to be an o:) and slept until 6 this morning and then it was only because I'd been awake on and off since 5 that I got him out of his bed and took him to the garden. Roast chicken and broccoli went down a treat this lunchtime too :thumbsup:

I'm still missing some essential software (have tried photobcket Janis but can't then transfer the resized pics to K9! Any advice very welcome :huggles: ) so have emailed 3 photos to Dawn who will post them on the forum for me at some point when she has a moment :sweating: :sweating:

Thanks for all the interest and best wishes everyone :huggles:

Thanks so much Dawn for coming to my aid and posting (my rather poor) pics of the Gorgeous One :wub: They don't do justice to just how beautiful his colouring is!

He definitely has a Wild Whippety Hour or so at about this time - roaring from garden to kitchen to sitting room, slipping on floors and tearing round corners. He spent most of the afternoon curled up at my OH's feet while he worked :huggles: He's a great little guy and we love him to bits :wub:

(w00t) aww such a gorguse baby , just like his little sis :wub: is he eating like a little piggy ?tia is she just polished of a bowl of past and sardines wich she realy liked :D

nicky12 said:
(w00t) aww such a gorguse baby , just like his little sis  :wub: is he eating like a little piggy ?tia is she just polished of a bowl of past and sardines wich she realy liked :D
Heh, that's a good one to try, thanks Nicky :thumbsup: - sardines are so good for everyone - we might share the same dish :D Tito and Tia were always the greedy ones :D it'll be great to see what they grow up to be - little piggies become big porkers :wub:

nicky12 said:
(w00t) aww such a gorguse baby , just like his little sis  :wub: is he eating like a little piggy ?tia is she just polished of a bowl of past and sardines wich she realy liked :D
Glad she eating like a horse Nicky :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back