The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introducing Tito

jostler

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We picked up Dawn's fat fawn boy yesterday (Pineapple Chunk she's nicknamed him :- " )He is the most beautiful and affectionate dog :wub: and my husband - not a soppy type - and I have fallen madly in love with him. We have taken some photos which I hope will work - and I'll post them in the next post.

I felt quite emotional taking him from DAwn who has been so fantastic with all these lovely pups but Tito travelled with hardly any fuss for the two and a half hours it took to get from Okehampton to Bath. He kept on gazing up at me with his gorgeous blue eyes for reassurance and then settled down again. (DAwn are they baby blue eyes or will they remain that colour?)

When we arrived he weed in the wood where I wanted him to, he ate enormously (including some cat food that I'd forgotten to whisk away) then galloped around the enclosure we've fenced off close to the kitchen door. He was so confident and full of curiousity, treating my husband and I immediately as his new parents, following us about and so eager to please. He was quite interested in the cats but not too enthusiastic. They were rather shocked (w00t) at this cat like but not cat like being. But we've both been petting them all and no major upsets.

Tito was most brilliant at night. We took his crate up to our bedroom and he went into as quiet as a lamb at about 11.30. I was then woken by a tiny little bleet at about 5 and got out of bed to take him down to the wooded bit to wee. He was so excited - he thought his day had begun. Weed like an angel and all the cats came out and looked at him. He wanted to play but I wanted to sleep so I put him back in his crate and said good night. He whimpered for only about a minute - I was very torn as to what to do but Nick said leave him, just reassure him. And within a minute or so he had curled up and slept until 7!!!!! How brilliant is that :cheers:

We are so delighted with this wonderful little character who's come into our lives. THANK YOU SO MUCH DAWN & ROB & ANGEL for letting us have the little darling o:)

ti10.jpg

So glad you now have the most gorgeous Tito with you, he is absolutely gorgeous and I just luurrve his name its brilliant. :) :thumbsup:

Good luck and have many many years of fun with the little guy. :wub:

Thanks so much Janimal :huggles: I'm having such trouble reducing these pics, so apologies to all you technical whizzes, I will get some more on soon :sweating:

You could always upload your photos to www.photobucket.com ..then upload to K9 .that way you can keep them a bit bigger. :thumbsup:

I just love the little white tip on his tail :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
He is beautiful - a very handsome boy and aren't you lucky he was so quiet his first night, I am soooo jealous!

Keep trying with the pics - I want to see more of him!

Lois

Lois said:
He is beautiful - a very handsome boy and aren't you lucky he was so quiet his first night, I am soooo jealous! Keep trying with the pics - I want to see more of him!

Lois

Thanks Lois, I'm aware it's only his first night :- " We may be in for more high jinks tonight, but fingers crossed :huggles:

These may be too small, but I am going to get on top of this photo problem today - if I have tiime between all the playing, taking out to pee, fielding cats etc :sweating:

Here he is taking refuge in my husband's whiskers :huggles:

and then asking his new mummy for a cuddle

View attachment 45222

View attachment 45223

Awww! you sound so happy!!!! Cant wait to see more pics!!! :wub: :wub:

Janimal said:
You could always upload your photos to www.photobucket.com  ..then upload to K9 .that way you can keep them a bit bigger. :thumbsup:
I just love the little white tip on his tail :wub:

Thanks Janis for all your advice. I'm going to get my instruction book out now and will also investigate photobucket and showyourphotos :thumbsup:

And the wwhite tip of Titos tail is just wonderful. He carries it high and waving madly :wub:

congratulations on your new arrival...........he's beautiful :wub:

(w00t) What a lovely little lad! :p You must be delighted with him!! :thumbsup:

Tina

:cheers: he looks a real little character :huggles: :luck:

Hilary & Hounds said:
What a little stunner! :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Oh Tito!!! hes an angel!!! :)) yes we need more pics i too have had picture trouble but photobucket seems to be the way to go :))

(w00t) congratulations on your new baby :wub: :wub:

Awwwwwwwww look at him :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

So glad you are both please with him,he is such a sweetie :D :D

Thankyou both for being Tito Mummy and Daddy :huggles: :huggles: You are both such lovely kind people :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back