The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is CBD oil really good for pets?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Exactly. But Why it is so popular day by day? :rolleyes: My question is that. Even no Doctor suggest it except a few.

I think it's just because we all want to find the magical fix all and we all want to believe that its just around the corner.

I think it's just because we all want to find the magical fix all and we all want to believe that its just around the corner.

Yes indeed. The claims people make for CBD are quite unbelievable at times. Sadly this can mean so much unnecessary suffering as it's a long hard and sometimes impossible task to separate the fact from the fiction.

So much is touted as "fact" when it is at best unproven and sometimes completely untrue.

Hi,
my dog is very hyper, so I did some reasearch. I've heard a lot about CBD, but i still wanted to hear some other opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
my dog is very hyper, so I did some reasearch. I've heard a lot about CBD, but i still wanted to hear some other opinions.

Hi Carlota, and welcome to the forum. Be aware that I've removed the link from the post as part of our policy to avoid spam.

no response to this

I'm sorry you've not had a response, monherry. Chances are that none of the regular members have tried it. It might be worth looking at scullcap and valerian tablets to help with anxiety, but I think it's best to start using this a couple of weeks before the event so it can build up in their system.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back