The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is It Snowing Where U Are?

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
its been trying hard to snow where i live in newcastle nd now its coming down heavy :( wots it like where u are? will we get a white xmas?? :clown:

Nothing in Greater London area yet...It's on its way by all accounts!

Its teaming down here, aye live in the borders. Its starting to lie quite heavy aswell. Hope its a white christmas too :) :) . Just a few pics

Image0216.jpg

Image0217.jpg

Image0218.jpg

Image0219.jpg

Nothing here in Cornwall, just very cold.

Lovely and sunny in Staffordshire at the moment. Snow is forecast in the next couple of days.

Trying hard here in stoke-on-trent, but nothing too shout about. Is that little Roxy ,Jinx out in the snow.

Im in norfolk and we've had rain, hail and Sunshine so far.

The winds really getting up now, knocked me bins over lol

Trying hard here in stoke-on-trent, but nothing too shout about. Is that little Roxy ,Jinx out in the snow.
It is that glynis, she woz loving it, trying to eat it all!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

It's nice and sunny here, but its freezing me gooles off :)

Snowing heavily here in Edinburgh at the moment .

didnt snow 4 long here but the sky is full and its absolutly freezing.

Lovely sunny day with blue sky here in Devon and Cornwall :)

No wind either so quite warm in the sun 8)

WEST YORKSHIRE ONE MILE FROM KINSLEY DOG TRACK VERY COLD AND SNOWING. TOO COLD FOR US OLDIES

I took Mum to work an hour and a half ago and it snowed a little but wasn't laying, it's been the same most of the day but I just looked out the window now and the snow has started to lay. Good job I don't have to pick her up until tomorrow afternoon.

Freezing wind, a couple of heavy snow showers, the dogs couldn't get in the house fast enough to bag the best place in front of the fire :lol: The sky is looking grey so more snow to come here in Warks.

its been very cold here, we've been forcast it for tonite and tomorrow...i thought it was snowing earlier but it was hail...only for a few seconds though

Its been snowing on and off all afternoon,it is snowing now,and settling.The dogs have just had a belt round in it,they love the snow.We are Eastwood/nottm

Amandax

No snow here in Cornwall yet, it's been sunny up until now but the sky is grey and i think we might get some. :eek:

Hope not we are off to Highgate this weekend racing the dogs. :thumbsup: di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back