The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is It Snowing Where U Are?

heat wave here heathrow air port very hot got a bit of readiness out in the garden today

Its been snowing quite a lot here in the scottish borders, it's laying and now getting really cold. We have had a couple of inches. Maya played in the garden in the snow, its the first time she has seen it and Runa she loved it!!

The gang have enjoyed a nice bowl of tea to warm them up after braving the cold outside to go toilet.

Of course Freya had to spend an extra 5 minutes outside messing about, she's got a really thick coat, didn't seem to think it was cold at all :rant:

It's snowing quite heavily here now and it is settling - it's only been snowing about half an hour but there's a good covering. We have been forecast up to 4" of snow overnight :eek:

been snowing on & off since yesterday here, not really settled though and its snowing now

It's snowing quite heavily here now and it is settling - it's only been snowing about half an hour but there's a good covering. We have been forecast up to 4" of snow overnight :eek:
mum told me that, i'm praying there isnt that much .... i want to come home on sat lol

Its teaming down here, aye live in the borders. Its starting to lie quite heavy aswell. Hope its a white christmas too :) :) . Just a few pics
We are in langholm. Probably not far from you. Hooray for snow. My 8 yo boy is out of his mind withexcitement. :D

white over here, if the same tomorrow, i won,t be going anywhere :(

Any snow at Highgate please would like to know before we set off in a minute, any up date in the next hour would be appreciated. :lol: di

WARM and SUNNY in good old LANCASTER always is, about 24 degs (w00t)

Well it is in my livingroom :thumbsup:

WARM and SUNNY in good old LANCASTER always is, about 24 degs (w00t)
Well it is in my livingroom :thumbsup:
Now i know you're lieing, Lyn said you won't ever let them have the fire on!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
its coming down in buckets in leicester and lying place lookes lovely all white and fluffy dogs love it :D

Freya just discovered the puddle in the garden, it had frozen over and covered in snow. When she came thundering back down the garden it was skate, slide, squeak and the ice burst, poor Freya found herself sat in ice cold muddy water :clown: .

we've had more up to about 4" now ... herts uni has closed due to the snow and at the moment i wont be going home 2mrw as there is a load of snow at home too :(

mustve snowed thru the night as there was a light covering this morning which is still there and its been snowing a bit today and fprecast all weekend. wudnt care wanted to run the pups tommoro hopefully weather will b wrong lol also im out both sat and sun nites xmas does so no doubt it will b blizzards lol

just a little but here :lol:

Picture890.jpg

snowing like mad here and grounds frozen solid :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back