The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is It Snowing Where U Are?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
not a flake since yesterday :D and iam only 7 mile off aycliffe :) but cold

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we deffo made the right decision today in not raveling up to Highgate, :eek: but i still wish we could of been there tomorrow, (no snow here yet, but bloody freezing) :angry: di

just been out and its like a skating rink outside, roads around the houses are bad, sky,s look full :(

there's a bit over here,but its really icy,its a really bad forcast for later tonight,wish it was gone :(

Yeah Kenny forecast looks really bad for later :eek:

We haven't had much snow,but really bad frost for last 2 days(blooming freezing)At least we're not stuck in the Channel Tunnel :eek:

snow coming down heavy here now. typical as im going out with the girls xmas night out ffs! :(

snow coming down heavy here now. typical as im going out with the girls xmas night out ffs! :(
take your wellies and a sledge carol youll need it later,its a right manky forcast, :D

its about 6inch deep,here i havent seen snow like it for years and its still snowing really heavy,agggggg i hate it, :angry:

few pics ,the dogs ,looking over the gaunless valley,still not to good up our village,even the fluffy tails wouldnt come out to play.still -3 noon today

good 4 to 6 inch of snow.

Love the dogs coats. No snow in Staffordshire yet, but everywhere is a sheet of ice.Fields frozen stiff, it would cut feet

to pieces. Roads and pavements too icy to walk on. Ive got 10 very bored dogs here.!!!!

same here just taking them out to do there jobs.no fun walking this weather,they quiet happy laid in front of the fire :thumbsup:

few pics ,the dogs ,looking over the gaunless valley,still not to good up our village,even the fluffy tails wouldnt come out to play.still -3 noon todaygood 4 to 6 inch of snow.

love the pic's they look like they loved it Dave even if we dont lol, just had my lot out and the lodgers 11 dogs in all :sweating:

Snowing heavens hardest here at the moment.

moscowsnowsmallgif.gif

they quit happy just to go out and do there jobs,dont enjoy the ice,salt :rant: but we expect this weather.

11 (w00t) no where there is a husky sledge :lol:

heating gone off (w00t) condensation pipe frozen outside full of ice. cleaned out and covered trap so snow cannot get in and freeze and cause the problem. :nuke:

heating gone off (w00t) condensation pipe frozen outside full of ice. cleaned out and covered trap so snow cannot get in and freeze and cause the problem. :nuke:
Open coal fire, Calor gas cooker, the power can go off here any time it likes we'll be warm and well fed :lol:

This is how our dogs deal with the cold weather

100_0504.jpg

But have to admit it looks lovely outside the house

100_0495.jpg

100_0497.jpg

100_0494.jpg

But the snow was blowing almost horizontal up the drive Brrrrrrr

100_0499.jpg

And still the dogs were not in the least bothered

100_0505.jpg

100_0507.jpg

100_0506.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back