The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is It Snowing Where U Are?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
No snow here. It will be 37 degrees celcius (98 farenheit) here today and a day of total fire bans. Rain forecast for tomorrow which we desparately need.

Howard is singing"Merry Christmas from Australia" to you all. That brown stuff he's lying on is my back "lawn". :(

4197153528_1802765623_o.jpg

I hope all those travelling make it safely to their destinations. There has been quite a bit on the news here about how treacherous conditions are in the UK and parts of the USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice indeed :D

and merry xmas to you!!

Was caught out in another snow shower at half 9 tonight. Minding my own business tootling along at 20mph (with a 4X4 up my ar*e :rant: ) when the car went into a slide. Just up ahead of me was a car parked on the road and I was heading straight for it :eek: . Got the car out of the slide and carried on to safety and warmth :sweating: .

All I could think of at the time was, "oh no I'm going to get bloody yellow Micra paint on my lovely blue car !!!" :clown:

lovely walk on the beech, +2 (w00t) deck chair weather.few pics of the beech,golf course, and ships entering the tees, canny walk out the beech was beautiful 8) :thumbsup:
keep wrapped up Dave !! lol

Was caught out in another snow shower at half 9 tonight. Minding my own business tootling along at 20mph (with a 4X4 up my ar*e :rant: ) when the car went into a slide. Just up ahead of me was a car parked on the road and I was heading straight for it :eek: . Got the car out of the slide and carried on to safety and warmth :sweating: .
All I could think of at the time was, "oh no I'm going to get bloody yellow Micra paint on my lovely blue car !!!" :clown:
arce nip time elise,you did well to get it back in control :sweating: (w00t)

Thank god the snow is starting to thaw 8) no frost here tonight either :D

we had abit more here today and wots left of it is now icy again ffs wish it wud just GOOOOOOOOO!!! :(

snow here,,has been for a week,,,will try and put a photo on tomorrow. Must be over a foot deep now and we are getting a white christmas :eek:

Kids got the day off school yesterday,,as roads were all blocked. Merry Christmas to all our whippet friends :D

canny christmas pic vicky all them nuts on show lol:

they always find more to sniff when theres snow around :thumbsup:

snowing again here,not talking of a thaw in the next week,looks like a look to the beech again this w/e :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well thr snow all thawed yesterday @ last i thought its gone :D then guess wot???? ITS BLOODY SNOWING RIGHT NOW HEAVILY :(

LOOKS LIKE NARNIA HERE NOW LOL WILL POST A FEW PICS IN A MO ;)

Just been out in garden with dogs with a cup of coffee 8 degs nice and warm in sunshine :sweating: 8) no snow here

just been for a walk with ajay and he loves it, bloody kangaroo all the way to the field till he got off, ran for fun, and let some steam off :D

Nice and sunny here Carole, but bitter cold

25 + here in the house lol -2 outside 4inshes of snow brrrrrrrrrrrrrr grim man :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back