The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is It Snowing Where U Are?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
allways warm in LANCASTER ,dry ,sunny, no frost , no snow, about 22-24 degs, them weather men dont know what they are on about LOL (w00t)

allways warm in LANCASTER ,dry ,sunny, no frost , no snow, about 22-24 degs, them weather men dont know what they are on about LOL (w00t)
was like that the other day here i washed the car in my vest n pants,but today a got me thermal vest and underpants back out and they stopping on :blink:

no snow here in Cheshire YET a bit cold but sunny nice day for walking dogs

Lovely day here in Edinburgh. Crisp and fresh :thumbsup: Someone told me when I was out with Megan this morning, it's to snow tomorrow though :unsure:

Lovely here in Cornwall, sunny but a cold wind with it. ;) (been out with the dogs today and they loved it) :teehee: di

just got back from walking dogs 1st time ever they couldent wait to get in freezing and they recon getting worst :angry:

ground rock hard -6 over night. getting really pi---ed off cannot get them going. we try and get to the beech 70 mile trip usually at the w/e if work permits.

if it doesnt sort it self will put bentley round easington ,THATS IF ITS NOT FROZEN OFF :rant:

snowing down here in hastings forcasting 4 inches

The cold does that to you (w00t)

hard frost in newcastle very cold but sunny today

well wots it like 2day where u are? in newcastle its quite mild no snow/frost infact it was even sunny b4 for a few minutes lol @ least the handicap will b on and this week we will b able to c last week it was on but u cudnt c properly due to heavy fog lol yes geoff il take the camera incase the pups out of jack are there. :thumbsup:

well wots it like 2day where u are? in newcastle its quite mild no snow/frost infact it was even sunny b4 for a few minutes lol @ least the handicap will b on and this week we will b able to c last week it was on but u cudnt c properly due to heavy fog lol yes geoff il take the camera incase the pups out of jack are there. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: Thanks

sorry geoff neither of jacks pups were there 2day :(

hard frost in west midlands this moning -4 now it p@@sing down what next snow hope not (w00t)

sunny and bright loverly day in leigh on sea :thumbsup:

thick fog in newcastle and very cold today
i now were gazza got idea of song fog on tyne from carol song it a few time on the way to easington few weeks ago (w00t) that why i like going south weathers better

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back