The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is It Snowing Where U Are?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
pmsl @ u two kenny and lennie wot i shud have said is the tides only out either early in the morning or like 6pm @ night and it be too dark then :lol:
pmsl at you carol but you right it works out in the dark,just the way you said it never heard it like that before,still sitting here with a smile on me face :D

here len you should have sent her to work with a sledge,some canny banks to slide down on the way back,cheers about our abbey,shes a real nutter in this snow,she drops her tail and takes off round and round the car,if she is in pup they will think they on a big dipper,shes a nutter :D

snowing really heavy again at the mo allready got over a foot :)

just tried to take nikki and the pups on long walk u can barely walk here the snow is so deep and it has been trying to snow all day :(

Won't walk dogs round here. More grit on paths than salt. just been letting dogs out on field at back of house. Zack took off today must have done 800yds running round like a nutter. The snow up to his belly so makes him work to run. letting them run 3 times a day just to keep the semi fit. Just looked at forcast for next week and more snow coming.

Trying to snow today again, never known it to last so long :)

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

Few pics of dogs in the snow.

Photo0047.jpg

didn't realize these two look so alike.

Photo0046.jpg

Cindy

Photo0049.jpg

Zack and Umbro

Photo0051.jpg

zack

Photo0052.jpg

Umbro had enough and wants to go home.

Photo0053.jpg

Started snowing again this afternoon :(

IMG_0023-2.jpg

This is the fern frosting on the inside of my bedroom window

IMG_0008-3.jpg

My teenager enjoying the snow yesterday :) & a bit of sun although still below freezing

IMG_0020copy-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well iam happy,i got up this morning and its nearly all gone,we have nothing to what we had,seems to be thawing fast,i can actually see the car in my yard,should be all gone tomorrow :lol:

:D Great news Kenny thank god for that strong wind :thumbsup:

IMG_0023-2.jpg

IMG_0008-3.jpg

My teenager enjoying the snow yesterday :) & a bit of sun although still below freezing

IMG_0020copy-1.jpg
Lovely picture's Magie, ( but i think you need some double glazing,) :lol: :thumbsup: di

IMG_0023-2.jpg

IMG_0008-3.jpg

IMG_0020copy-1.jpg
Lovely picture's Magie, ( but i think you need some double glazing,) :lol: :thumbsup: di

its still canny deep here but it is thawing thank god

its still canny deep here but it is thawing thank god
we live practically on the beach banks carol,so the salt air clears it quick,we going down there shortly,with sky get some work in on her,hope the tide goes out before Tuesday :lol:

its started to thaw here too but still loads and forcasts not great :)

Weather warning out for W Yorkshire tomorrow, supposed to be back at Uni but don't think I'll take the car up there to risk getting stuck 50 miles from home :sweating: .

This is how they clear roads around here :D

100_0905.jpg

These were my snow pics, notice the road one, there's supposed to be big long islands in the middle.

100_0837.jpg

100_0835.jpg

100_0836.jpg

DOWN SOUTH NEARLY ALL GONE AND MUCH WARMER TDAY THATS AT LEIGH ON SEA :D

It has bad as it been all winter in west midlands again today just has we thought it was going it back

theres nowt here not a drop and iam happy,pleased to see it gone :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back