The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is It True

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Tony you are only one member

--with one vote as i am

You have never heard me say that you would hold any person to ransom or mention the word blackmail- and your name together--

The only thing i have ever done at Westhoughton wrc is try to be helpful and supported it in numerous ways --my last word on the subject --if that is wrong then please state to the contrary---

steve

it was very hypocritical what they did :( ive now come to the conclusion whats done is done regarding voting etc and past issues with others :- " bolox to it all gonna get on running my dogs ... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Mutley lets get on with what the sport is all about .....whippet racing

Karen-Coral said:
Tony  you  are only one member --with one vote  as i am

You have never heard me say that you would hold any person to ransom or mention the word blackmail-  and your name together--

The only thing i have ever done at Westhoughton wrc is try to be helpful and supported it in numerous ways --my last word on the subject --if that is wrong then please state to the contrary--- 

steve

Steve,

I agree that you have supported Westhoughton WRC in numerous ways over the time it has been running and everyone I spoke to expressed the view that they didn't want to lose a valued member. Notwithstanding what I have said above the view that the club would rather have your membership than that of Bruces because of your support was unanimous and that view includes myself.

On reflection I may have given insufficient consideration to the possibility that your views related to me were expressed in the heat of the moment and if that is the case then I apologise if I may have misrepresented your true intentions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back