The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Italians On The Beach.

Dippy said:
Fantastic photos and gorgeous dogs. Who is the ruffian in the torn hoodie? Looks like a right tearaway.
Hi, thats Beauty, her baby son chewed that up. The little sod. Hes the one in the Camo hoodie. :thumbsup:

Look at them having so much fun! :D they are having a great time on the beach.

Love all their little coats, they are all such gorgeous little dogs, your iggys. :wub: :wub:

Great pics :)) and i really love their coats they look fantastic in them :thumbsup: Clare.

Wigggy, can I ask what camera you use, they are fantastic photos.

It had to be a good camera with results like that, thanks. :)

don't think I can afford one yet

Hi, these photos were taken with a Nikon D200 and 70-200mm VR f2.8 lens. :cheers:

Love the first one in the group photo--looks the BOSS, but there all absolutely STUNNING, love these wee dogs and hopefully get one for Emma one day.! :thumbsup:

Love the first one in the group photo--looks the BOSS, but there all absolutely STUNNING, love these wee dogs and hopefully get one for Emma one day.! :thumbsup:
His name is Blue. He is the Boss too. He's just become the proud father of 6 little baby Italians. Thanks.

oh babies,dont have us waiting too long for the photos,carnt wait to see these babes :wub: :wub: :wub:

His name is Blue. He is the Boss too. He's just become the proud father of 6 little baby Italians. Thanks.

is 6 not quite a large litter for italians??

like trish said, dont hog them to yourself post some pics pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

like trish said, dont hog them to yourself post some pics pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
Yes 6 is the most I've ever heard of. I've seen a couple of 6's in the breed supplement before. One litter of 6 was in the last. The poor girl was like a balloon. The first out was breach and large. He's still the largest too. I had to pull his legs at the same time as she pushed to ease him out. The rest came soon after. I have a video of them all being born except the first one as I was too busy down below. The one we are thinking of keeping is tiny. I suppose you would call her the runt. Bay-Bee is her name. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yes 6 is the most I've ever heard of. I've seen a couple of 6's in the breed supplement before. One litter of 6 was in the last. The poor girl was like a balloon. The first out was breach and large. He's still the largest too. I had to pull his legs at the same time as she pushed to ease him out. The rest came soon after. I have a video of them all being born except the first one as I was too busy down below. The one we are thinking of keeping is tiny. I suppose you would call her the runt. Bay-Bee is her name. :wub: :wub: :wub:

awww, :wub: pics please :-

Aw, it sounds if you were a welcome hand to Mummy :wub:

Oooh, can't wait to see the pics. Isla had 5 but the blue boy died unfortunately, he was the biggest pup as well. I thought 5 was a large first litter, but 6 puppies!!!! wow, your going to be busy:) good job you were about for the birth too!!

Oooh, can't wait to see the pics. Isla had 5 but the blue boy died unfortunately, he was the biggest pup as well. I thought 5 was a large first litter, but 6 puppies!!!! wow, your going to be busy:) good job you were about for the birth too!!
Tell me about it. We slept in the lounge with her from the 58th day. Every little sound or movement one of us was up to look. Sounds daft but they're over a week old now but we are still sleeping on the sofas with her in her bed beside us. We just seem to have got used to it. We've been pushing the sofas together and bringing down the duvet. We call it the TUB. :wub: :wub: :wub: Pics soon I promise. Maybe one of the TUB too. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
What gorgeous dogs, brill photos, it's so good to see them belting around like that. And I love the coats! :thumbsup:

I need an iggy puppy fix please! :wub: :wub: :wub:

CRAMPS_____ PINS & NEEDLES_______ Av got ALL NITE.? :unsure:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back