The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Its Gonna Snowwwwwwwww!

dana

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
woo hoo, just seen the news! the northwest is gonna get about 5inch of snow this weekend! im so excited (w00t)

its been years since dana saw any real snow, she loved it last time. i cant wait to watch her play in it. :D

[SIZE=14pt]IM IN THE NORTHWEST AS WELL,THE KIDS WILL BE PLEASED[/SIZE] :)

[SIZE=21pt] :angry: well we better get some here to or il be packing me bags and coming to stay with you ,me ,dogs and kids trac :- " [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt] :angry: well we better get some here to or il be packing me bags and coming to stay with you ,me ,dogs and kids trac  :- " [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]AND YOU WOULD BE MORE THAN WELCOME NICKY[/SIZE] :huggles:

[SIZE=8pt]BUT NOT YOUR RULER[/SIZE] :sweating:

trac said:
nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt] :angry: well we better get some here to or il be packing me bags and coming to stay with you ,me ,dogs and kids trac  :- " [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]AND YOU WOULD BE MORE THAN WELCOME NICKY[/SIZE] :huggles:

[SIZE=8pt]BUT NOT YOUR RULER[/SIZE] :sweating:

[SIZE=21pt]awww im really touched :'( i love you trac :huggles: :* [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]WOOOOOOOOOOO!! YIPPEEEE!! excited now! LOVE TO SEE HOW PHOEBE AND PEPA RESPONDS TO IT! YAY![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]wooooooooooohoooooooooo[/SIZE]bout bloomin time we saw some white stuff round here...

and i'm on holiday this week, so i can go sledging all day everyday (w00t)

oh noooo!ive got to go to birmingham for a few days on sunday.last time i went there when it was snowing was at the great freeze at crufts the year only a couple of hundred dogs turned up cos the weather was so bad.we were snowed up in the car on the m6 for 27 hourse before they came to dig us all out. :(

i would love to say, "i hope it stays clear for you" but i really cant (w00t)

sorry kris but its gonna SNOW! for days and days!

if its any consolation ive got a bbq to go to friday night so we will be sat outside in our thermals in the inch deep snow with charred burgers and mulled cider untill the wee hours.....or sever frostbite sets in, one or the other. (w00t) (w00t)

i dont want snow :(

im off to york on sunday , well depending on the weather :(

Woop woop snow!!! weve had very bad nite with strong winds n rain. Few wagons blown over on motorway so theyve closed it off and redirected traffic through my flaming village!! :unsure:

High winds and blizzards outside my window

I suppose that means no school!!!! :(

Total whiteout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jinx and rubys mum said:
High winds and blizzards outside my windowI suppose that means no school!!!! :(

[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) OMG HOW CAN YOU TELL US THAT AND SHOW NO PICS SHAME ON YOU MRS GET SOME PICYS UP PRONTO PERLEASEEEEEEEE :* :huggles: [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
jinx and rubys mum said:
High winds and blizzards outside my windowI suppose that means no school!!!! :(

[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) OMG HOW CAN YOU TELL US THAT AND SHOW NO PICS SHAME ON YOU MRS GET SOME PICYS UP PRONTO PERLEASEEEEEEEE :* :huggles: [/SIZE]

It stopped for an hour and the kids have gone to school on the promise they will return them if it gets too bad

Its just started again so here are some pics missus

Last edited by a moderator:
Resized_DSC01666.jpg

Resized_DSC01667.jpg

you cant see the horizontal blizzard in these

Had trouble downloading

There it is

AAAGGGHHH

Last edited by a moderator:
dana said:
i would love to say, "i hope it stays clear for you" but i really cant  (w00t)
sorry kris but its gonna SNOW! for days and days!

if its any consolation ive got a bbq to go to friday night so we will be sat outside in our thermals in the inch deep snow with charred burgers and mulled cider untill the wee hours.....or sever frostbite sets in, one or the other.  (w00t)   (w00t)

are you mad woman?a barbequeue in january? (w00t)

did anyone watch the program about the ice truckers last night on telly?they drive over a frozen lake in canada in temperatures of -40!theyre taking materials to a de beers diamond mine and some of the equipement is very heavy,many tons in weight.they only have 60 days to do it before the ice starts to melt and the man made road disappears.many men have died doing this journey as the motion of the trucks makes the ice crack and its only 2 ft deep so they just disappear under the ice.if they did manage to get out of the cab and get to the surface it still wouldnt help as its so cold the break in the ice would refreeze in seconds so they wouldnt be able to get out. :( really interesting program and theres another episode on next week i think.

(w00t) aww ur so lucky i want white stuff and i want it now :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back