The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Its Gonna Snowwwwwwwww!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Full blizzard with 80 mile winds

If you think Im going out to take you a picture youve got another think coming missus!!!!

Had to go out for coal and hour ago as the wind is making the fire burn faster,and its not nice!!!!!

Jinx and Ruby came out with me for the whole of 2 seconds!!! Long enough for a wee thats it.

We have had 3 power cuts already but its come back on after a few minutes up to now got the candles ready!!!

Fingers crossed its on its way down to you Nicky

i do hope that ur dressing gown will be tied very tightly shut in these winds nicky (w00t) the last thing we wanna do is scare the neighbours :oops:

im sure dana thinks im mad, i keep popping outside every 10mins to see if its started yet!

Us Cornish folk are not so lucky... not a snow flake in sight.... just rain :(

dana said:
i do hope that ur dressing gown will be tied very tightly shut in these winds nicky  (w00t)   the last thing we wanna do is scare the neighbours  :oops:
im sure dana thinks im mad, i keep popping outside every 10mins to see if its started yet!

:lol: think hes had an eye full before when it was windy :lol: :- " anybody got sum snow pics I NEED EM NOW (w00t)

[SIZE=23pt]Well done Janimal's Louise on passing your driving test before the snow arrives.[/SIZE]

*whispers* I don't want snow either really.

its been hailstoning all morning here (w00t)

Snowing here....but very windy too... (w00t)

wilfred said:
[SIZE=23pt]Well done Janimal's Louise on passing your driving test before the snow arrives.[/SIZE]
*whispers* I don't want snow either really.

Thank you :thumbsup: she is very proud of herself...

just had 20 mins of heavy hail....but its all melted now :(

still dry in leeds but that winds very strong and biting,it keeps going dull then brightens up again,think snow is expected her this afternoon :thumbsup:

Im on the outskirts of Bradford West Yorkshire and the sun in shining. Its freezing cold and windy though and we have had a few flurrys of snow and hail but thats all - nothing to sledge with :( Im not keen if I have to drive in it though. My OH works away and comes home on a Friday night, if it does snow Ill have to leave him where he is and not pick him up :lol: (only joking!) :- " :thumbsup:

its getting more cloudy here now,hope the snow comes soon :thumbsup:

Well it snowed here yesterday that turned to rain and was really windy during the night, today it's freezing very windy just taken the girls out and got pelted with hail stones :eek: Painful !

Hope we get snow over the weekend that sticks
28-1.gif

here in North Yorkshire we've got big fat fluffy snowflakes, coming down sideways!! not sticking, just yet ... (w00t)

wilfred said:
here in North Yorkshire we've got big fat fluffy snowflakes, coming down sideways!! not sticking, just yet ...  (w00t)
(w00t) aww your so lucky ,dont forget to keep me in snowy pics please guys as if i do get any we will get it last :D

well its just started snowing in st helens, tiny flakes at the mo but we are hopefull!

be heading to u soon nicky

i thought it was snowing here a few minutes ago but it turns out the wind is just shredding my pampas grass and blowing the bits about :'(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back