The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Its Gonna Snowwwwwwwww!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
kris said:
dana said:
i would love to say, "i hope it stays clear for you" but i really cant  (w00t)
sorry kris but its gonna SNOW! for days and days!

if its any consolation ive got a bbq to go to friday night so we will be sat outside in our thermals in the inch deep snow with charred burgers and mulled cider untill the wee hours.....or sever frostbite sets in, one or the other.  (w00t)   (w00t)

are you mad woman?a barbequeue in january? (w00t)

did anyone watch the program about the ice truckers last night on telly?they drive over a frozen lake in canada in temperatures of -40!theyre taking materials to a de beers diamond mine and some of the equipement is very heavy,many tons in weight.they only have 60 days to do it before the ice starts to melt and the man made road disappears.many men have died doing this journey as the motion of the trucks makes the ice crack and its only 2 ft deep so they just disappear under the ice.if they did manage to get out of the cab and get to the surface it still wouldnt help as its so cold the break in the ice would refreeze in seconds so they wouldnt be able to get out. :( really interesting program and theres another episode on next week i think.

Saw that sooooo scary very brave but they get paid a years wages for 8 weeks work!!!! :thumbsup:

Looked like that out here this morning!!!

[SIZE=21pt]I HATE THE WHITE STUFF, IF IT SNOWS HERE, I AM NOT LEAVING THE HOUSE
sSa_cry4.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]YEAH,[/SIZE]it's just started snowing here
28-1.gif
:D

u jammy sod! well at least its getting closer we r only 60 miles away from yorkshire (w00t)

COME ON U BLIZZARDS!

dana said:
u jammy sod! well at least its getting closer we r only 60 miles away from yorkshire  (w00t)
COME ON U BLIZZARDS!

im with you on this one hun"COME ON YOU BLIZZARDS DO YOUR WORST " :cheers:

nicky12 said:
dana said:
u jammy sod! well at least its getting closer we r only 60 miles away from yorkshire  (w00t)
COME ON U BLIZZARDS!

the question is will we still be saying this when the power lines freeze....or the snow turns to slush. (w00t)

dana said:
nicky12 said:
dana said:
COME ON U BLIZZARDS!

the question is will we still be saying this when the power lines freeze....or the snow turns to slush. (w00t)

i will snow aholic i am slush is just as good :- " and thers always candles (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Weve had a few flurries today...nothing major

I was praying it wouldnt come till Louise sat that Driving Test. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]It can snow all it wants now[/SIZE]... :lol: :lol:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

SHE PASSED... :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
come on snow!!! were waiting!!!

nicky, just looked on the met office website and we both have a 40% chance of snow on friday and saturday!! woooooo hoooooo,

ecksey and teazley have never seen snow, my bracken, R.I.P. used to love it, she would play for hours in it, bless, she will be most upset that she is gonna miss it, :( mayb they get snow at the rainbow bridge.

Janimal said:
Weve had a few flurries today...nothing major
I was praying it wouldnt come till Louise sat that Driving Test. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]It can snow all it wants now[/SIZE]... :lol:   :lol:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

SHE PASSED... :thumbsup: :cheers:   :cheers:

well done louise,

congratulations.gif

ecksey said:
nicky, just looked on the met office website and we both have a 40% chance of snow on friday and saturday!!  woooooo hoooooo,

ecksey and teazley have never seen snow, my bracken, R.I.P. used to love it, she would play for hours in it, bless, she will be most upset that she is gonna miss it, :(   mayb they get snow at the rainbow bridge.

aww im shure they do get snow at the rainbow bridge hun :huggles: will be tias first time seeing snow to i can wait if she anything like the boys they go mad in it running and rolling around like looneys (w00t) iv been doing a little snow dance every half hour but we got nothing yet :- " .....and now me neighbours defo think im mad if standing out back in pooring rain in dressing gown and wellies and brolly over the dogs didnt make em think it,i think doing a snow dance has :lol: :lol:

nicky12 said:
ecksey said:
nicky, just looked on the met office website and we both have a 40% chance of snow on friday and saturday!!  woooooo hoooooo,

ecksey and teazley have never seen snow, my bracken, R.I.P. used to love it, she would play for hours in it, bless, she will be most upset that she is gonna miss it, :(   mayb they get snow at the rainbow bridge.

aww im shure they do get snow at the rainbow bridge hun :huggles: will be tias first time seeing snow to i can wait if she anything like the boys they go mad in it running and rolling around like looneys (w00t) iv been doing a little snow dance every half hour but we got nothing yet :- " .....and now me neighbours defo think im mad if standing out back in pooring rain in dressing gown and wellies and brolly over the dogs didnt make em think it,i think doing a snow dance has :lol: :lol:

that conjurs up a wonderful image nicky!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

keep dancing

[SIZE=21pt]ANYBODY ELSE GOT SNOW YET IF SOOOO I NEED A PICY FIX PLEASE :D [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
ecksey said:

MAYBE YOU HAVE OVER DONE THE SNOW DANCE NICKY AND THE SNOW HAS PASSED YOU BY NICKY, :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back