The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

It's Official - Alacrity Are Going Mono!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Badger is simply GORGEOUS, lucky you!

I bet Ruso will enjoy a new playmate! :)

Rae said:
:lol:
When are you getting him then TC?  Cant wait to meet him.  I presume he will be SDSB's support act and there will be some new tour dates?  :D
Sooooooon (w00t) I can't wait, although Ruso is slightly concerned that he is going to have to share his favourite Auntie :wacko: Mind you, he feels a bit better knowing that you've said Badger will be the support act and not the main attraction :- "

There will definitely be a new tour starting soon, and I think Badger will be keeping a little black book for all his dates (w00t) 8) :teehee:

TCx

Badger says - I heard you are rather lush Auntie Rae :*

Last edited by a moderator:
Badger says - I heard you are rather lush Auntie Rae :*

:lol: :b

That's it flattery will get you everywhere :huggles:

He is soooo lovely you just want to pick him up and cuddle and gave him lots of kisses all over :wub: :wub:

Ooh, I am way too out of touch with what's been going on. He is lovely Tracy. I wonder what the rest of the crew will think though.

Linda

You :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: girl Tracy, He is Scrummy :wub:

TC said:
ecksey said:
now who's a naughty girl, he is scrummy,  :wub:   you are very lucky, see you in a couple of weeks. :huggles: to all the gang from echo and teazle. :wub:
I know, how bad am I (w00t)

Love your pic of Teazle in the sink, I have a sink shot too...

View attachment 46521

Aren't they all just so gorg when they are pups :wub:

Can't wait to see you all too :thumbsup:

TCx

i know they are lovely, love your sink shot, mine is aunty rae's sink! she is growing up so fast. :huggles:

BADGER , what a brilliant name !!

Did you knw I had a BADGER once :- " I hope you will have as much luck,love and fun with yours as I did with mine :huggles:

He looks a real cutie :wub:

JAX said:
BADGER , what a brilliant name !!
Did you knw I had a BADGER once  :- "  I hope you will have as much luck,love and fun with yours as I did with mine  :huggles:

He looks a real cutie  :wub:

Jackie, I had completely forgotten :b

No seriously, thank you for your well wishes and I hope mine is as gorgeous as yours :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back