The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Izzy At 10 Weeks

jinnyfizz

Coataholic
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here are a few pictures of little Izzy playing with her new "big sister", Rosie :D

Ella (Rosie's twin sister) is not impressed and can be seen trying to sleep on the left hand side of the sofa :angry:

The rain has now stopped so hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures of Izzy in the big outdoors over the next day or so as it is rather dark inside my house (one of the problem with old cottages .. no light because of tiny windows!!!!!) :thumbsup:

P1040902.jpg

P1040903.jpg

P1040904.jpg

P1040905.jpg

P1040906.jpg

P1040907.jpg

P1040908.jpg

P1040909.jpg

P1040910.jpg

P1040911.jpg

more to follow ...............

P1040912.jpg

P1040913.jpg

A quick nap between play sessions this morning ....... look how long her legs are getting!!!!! :eek:

P1040914.jpg

P1040915.jpg

P1040916.jpg

She's full of beans ......... don't think the rest of the gang know what's hit them although Sox plays well with her (same mental age :lol: :lol: )

Oh, and please excuse the very scruffy, HORRID, yellow decor!!! My husband's choice of colour several years ago which is now, thankfully, going to be returned to a white based colour. Irie is the whippet responsible for the demolition of artex :thumbsup:

Great pics , I love the one where it looks like Rosie is going to eat Izzy's head ! :lol:

Her legs do look long , a great advantage when playing in long grass :lol:

aww, bit of a hooligan :wub:

I'm seeing a trend in whippet households - throws to match whippet colour, we have one with leopard print, Eskil blends in really well :lol:

Awwww bless her, she is growing fast isn't she (w00t) not tiny for long are they :(

She is gorgeous jane :wub:

It's the same in our house at the moment :- non stop play fighting :wacko: :wacko:

Skye usually has the last word :- :b :lol:

Awwwwwwwww she is so adorable.............love her colouring :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Here are a few pictures of little Izzy playing with her new "big sister", Rosie :D Ella (Rosie's twin sister) is not impressed and can be seen trying to sleep on the left hand side of the sofa :angry:

The rain has now stopped so hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures of Izzy in the big outdoors over the next day or so as it is rather dark inside my house (one of the problem with old cottages .. no light because of tiny windows!!!!!) :thumbsup:

P1040902.jpg

more to follow ...............
Until you pointed out Ella on the left, I didn't spot her at all. What great camouflage your throw is for dark brindled whippets. :p

Izzy's settled in well by the looks of it :wub: . She's not quite the same dark brindle as your other two is she. I love the huge colour variations in whippets.

Wonderful camouflage. :D I could have done with Irie when we got rid of our artexing two years ago. Don't whippies get into impossible positions and then manage to crash out - especially the puppies. Gracie plays with Pip like this for the same reason as yours ie. Pip has the mental age of a puppy :blink: whilst Tilly looks on with something near to contempt !! :-

aww look at the stripey kids they are so lovely izzy looks a right character jane :lol: :wub: :wub:

She is absolutely gorgeous Jane :wub: :wub: :wub: Particularly like the pics of her fast asleep. Bless.

Izzy's looking great Jane :wub: :wub: And as manic as her brother :teehee: :teehee:

... I'm seeing a trend in whippet households - throws to match whippet colour, we have one with leopard print, Eskil blends in really well :lol:
You have a point ... I've got black fleece blankets on the seats of our sofas ... Tyg shows up because of his white trim but I reckon we'll have to be careful not to sit on Taran (w00t)

Annie

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks such a handful :lol:

Look at poor Ella trying to get a snooze at the end there :)

she looks a real live wire Jane, but to cute for words :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a little cutie!! She looks to be turning a very similar colour to the twins - they will look like the triplets this time next year!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:ph34r: ahhso, wise granny dragon Rosa of the house of flying arses is impressed young grasshopper Rosie is passing on her Ninja skills to her new and very pretty student :ph34r:

:D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back