The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just been playing about on Photobucket :- "

OurNorman_2.jpg

OurNorman_1.jpg

They'll soon be a year old,and it's bloody flown :)

milly said:
Just been playing about on Photobucket :- "
OurNorman_2.jpg

OurNorman_1.jpg

They'll soon be a year old,and it's bloody flown :)

Gave Norman a run with our Mouse this morning (w00t) :thumbsup: roll on 2009 ;)

Geoff

great job mate hope you and hazel have a good 2009 season with them :thumbsup:

Heard a few whispers about the speed he's been going up Maltby track at :thumbsup:

Picture's look great geoff & Hazel.. :thumbsup: i like the way ya have done them like that.. :thumbsup:

Rose :)

I love these pups, fantastic litter, good luck with them........................I'm a sucker for a black dog !!! lol

chris

longstone lass said:
milly said:

looking good

jus thought id post a pic of Hector&Whiskey sons of the proud dad :)

fristclubtraining099.jpg

rhonda :thumbsup:

nice to see update pic,s off hector and whisky,,,they look in fantastic condtion :thumbsup: :luck:

where,s ur update pic,s of norman and sheila...geoff and hazel ( there old photo,s ) :- " :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
whippeteerThe1st said:
longstone lass said:
milly said:

looking good

jus thought id post a pic of Hector&Whiskey sons of the proud dad :)

fristclubtraining099.jpg

nice to see update pic,s off hector and whisky,,,they look in fantastic condtion :thumbsup: :luck:

where,s ur update pic,s of norman and sheila...geoff and hazel ( there old photo,s ) :- " :D :thumbsup:

Coming soon :thumbsup:

thefamily.jpg

Happy 1st Birthday to all the litter :D

Also :luck: :luck: to Whiskey & Hector ,who will be making their debut tomorrow in th un23" racing :luck:

Thanks Geoff / Hazel :thumbsup: both pups good to go tomorrow that year has just flew in

Ian

got paddy his juciy bone for his birthday hazel,,,,,, :D

but i was so temped not to, cos he chewed my lap top cable last night :angry: :lol:

but i couldnt let the birthday boy down,,,,he,s been chewing his bone for the last 1 1/2 hours :thumbsup:

good luck with hector and whiskey for 2mmorow :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
whippeteerThe1st said:
got paddy his juciy bone for his birthday hazel,,,,,, :D
but i was so temped not to, cos he chewed my lap top cable last night  :angry: :lol:

but i couldnt let the birthday boy down,,,,he,s been chewing his bone for the last 1 1/2 hours  :thumbsup:

good luck with hector and whiskey for 2mmorow :luck:   :luck:

thankyou

am looking 4ward to there 1st race

Happy birthday to this litter.Lookin good guy's,(and doll's) :luck: tomorrow for an injury free outing,and their 1st real race.Hope the old weather holds,as it's brill,at the moment.Might not have nothing for the pups,as Reni is walking all twisted,like theres summit up with her neck.Will be having her checked 1st thing in the morning,so i hope she's good to go.If not,there's next year. :luck: to Rose's pups too,in the puppy racin,as they look real clinkers.

paddyscotland-1.jpg

Just thought I'd add this pic of Paddy :wub:

Hope Bob doesn't mind :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back