The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ben ---(almost bobs ) david wasnt content in beating the lurchers last week :teehee: ,,,,he went to take supreme scratch at grand national :lol:
welldone david

ben-1.jpg
Nice one Ben :thumbsup: and David

Wish we could have been there to see you.

:luck: Good luck for the rest of the racing season :luck:

Well Done David :thumbsup: Ben's licking his chops,you sure he's not eyeing up the other half of the bag of dog food :lol:

I LOOK ROUGHER THAN THAT LOL (w00t) CLEAN SHAVEING and hair done for champs me thinks :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOOK ROUGHER THAN THAT LOL (w00t) CLEAN SHAVEING and hair done for champs me thinks :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: thats the way to go ;) I'll be getting a running commentary :thumbsup: :luck:

BEN ( ALMOST BOB,S ),,,,,,,,,,,,,PADDY ( STORM BREAKER ),,,,,,,,AND SHELIA ( BURNT SUGAR ) SOME RESULTS FROM SCOTTISH TEN DAYS

BURNT SUGAR (SHELIA) ,,,,,GOT TO MAIN WHIPPET DERBY FINAL,,,,,,,BUT I DONT HAVE PICTURE AS I WAS ON LURE,,,,,,BUT IN MY BOOK SHE MADE IT TO THE TOUGEST FINAL IN SCOTTISH DERBY OUT OFF THE LITTER :thumbsup:

HOPFULLY GEOFF AND HAZEL WILL PUT PIC,S OFF HER ON ,,,,WHEN THEY GET HOME,,,, :thumbsup:

PICTURE,S

ALMOST BOBS (BEN),,,,,WINNING SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIP,,,,,AND ,,,,,40LB SCRATCH SCOTTISH DERBY JACKET,,,,,WITH HIS DADDY JACK THE LAD AND HAZEL :thumbsup:

almostbobs100.jpg

pic3-32.jpg

PICTURE,S

STORM BREAKER ( PADDY),,,PIC HIM WINNING SUPREME SCRATCH AT GEORGE HAGGERT OPEN,,,,,AND PIC OFF HIM IN MAIN NO LIMIT FINAL AT SCOTTISH DERBY :thumbsup:

pic6-22.jpg

pic1-46.jpg

Big welldone to all 3 dogs from this litter :thumbsup: you all must be proud of your dogs good :luck: for the future :)

BEN ( ALMOST BOB,S ),,,,,,,,,,,,,PADDY ( STORM BREAKER ),,,,,,,,AND SHELIA ( BURNT SUGAR ) SOME RESULTS FROM SCOTTISH TEN DAYS

BURNT SUGAR (SHELIA) ,,,,,GOT TO MAIN WHIPPET DERBY FINAL,,,,,,,BUT I DONT HAVE PICTURE AS I WAS ON LURE,,,,,,BUT IN MY BOOK SHE MADE IT TO THE TOUGEST FINAL IN SCOTTISH DERBY OUT OFF THE LITTER :thumbsup:

HOPFULLY GEOFF AND HAZEL WILL PUT PIC,S OFF HER ON ,,,,WHEN THEY GET HOME,,,, :thumbsup:

PICTURE,S

ALMOST BOBS (BEN),,,,,WINNING SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIP,,,,,AND ,,,,,40LB SCRATCH SCOTTISH DERBY JACKET,,,,,WITH HIS DADDY JACK THE LAD AND HAZEL :thumbsup:

almostbobs100.jpg

pic3-32.jpg

PICTURE,S

STORM BREAKER ( PADDY),,,PIC HIM WINNING SUPREME SCRATCH AT GEORGE HAGGERT OPEN

pic6-22.jpg
Thanks for the pics Robert :thumbsup:

Geoff and I are so proud of all the litter :thumbsup: and of course we are over the moon with our Sheila(Burnt Sugar)

She did us and her dad Jack proud ,as did Ben & Paddy :thumbsup:

We didn't get any pics of Sheila unfortunately,but I'm sure someone else took some :unsure:

All 3 dogs ran brilliantly.over the moon with ben .he hasn't moved fae that bone i got him when we got back.

Following the pipers

PIPER-1.jpg

how come ,,,,main whippet final got two pipers :lol: ,,,,,,, :thumbsup:

just goes to show geoff and hazel,,,,,,this mating was a good un :thumbsup: ,,,,as other litter mates ,,,from what i can read over last two years doing ok at lurcher,s

i hear my brother pmed u on lining to jack the lad,,,,,,,if this mating takes place ,,,,,there might be more good un,s hopfully,,,,, :thumbsup: ,,,,finger crossed brother will make the jorney ,,,,with his very smart grey :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back