The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
S5000404.jpg
This is Maggie my greyhound bitch (Droopys Kewell x Burnpark Bess)

Pups due on Oct 20th, Droopys Kewell produced this years English Derby winner Westmead Lord. Our Jack (Jack the Lad) is a out and out sprinter gaining 3 straight racing titles, and one racing title on the bends. These pups will be 50/50

G & H
hi my names leanne and shadowhunter aka ian asked me to pm you and let you no iam now the proud owner of wee hector. iam going to injoy putting all my work into him for next years raceing

:D :D :D :D
Hi Leanne, it appears Ian as found a nice racing home for Hector :thumbsup: we wish you all the luck with him :luck: please keep us updated on his welfare and his progress.

His sire as just added another new racing title to his list of acheivements, 32lb RACING VETERAN CHAMPION :- it just shows at 7 years old he can still bat on abit :)

Geoff & Hazel

ps look out for Jacks new offspring in the next few months, Jack the Lad x Pennysworth and Jack the Lad x Miss Daisy.

Last edited by a moderator:
S5000404.jpg
This is Maggie my greyhound bitch (Droopys Kewell x Burnpark Bess)

Pups due on Oct 20th, Droopys Kewell produced this years English Derby winner Westmead Lord. Our Jack (Jack the Lad) is a out and out sprinter gaining 3 straight racing titles, and one racing title on the bends. These pups will be 50/50

G & H
hi my names leanne and shadowhunter aka ian asked me to pm you and let you no iam now the proud owner of wee hector. iam going to injoy putting all my work into him for next years raceing

:D :D :D :D
Hi Leanne, it appears Ian as found a nice racing home for Hector :thumbsup: we wish you all the luck with him :luck: please keep us updated on his welfare and his progress.

His sire as just added another new racing title to his list of acheivements, 32lb RACING VETERAN CHAMPION :- it just shows at 7 years old he can still bat on abit :)

Geoff & Hazel

ps look out for Jacks new offspring in the next few months, Jack the Lad x Pennysworth and Jack the Lad x Miss Daisy.
thanks geoff and hazel i will keep u updated on him. there is diffently no stoping him at the age 7 thats brill :thumbsup: well done to yous both. :thumbsup:

Happy 2nd Birthday for tomorrow to Norman,Sheila,Teddy,Ruby Paddy Ben,Whiskey,Hector and Sasha.also not forgetting Jess(RIP)

What a great litter this as turned out to be

We are so proud of you

:) happy birthday to all these lovely dogs they are a great litter my jess is a sorely missed part of the family julie

Happy Birthday to Whiskey and all the litter

DSCF1393-1.jpg

rhonda

happy birthday ben and to all his brouthers and sisters

if i mind right,,,,,hector ,,,was a black pup,,,bulit like a tank when he was a pup,???,,,,,,wish u all the best,with him hope he has a few wins for u

ive put my name forward for another jack the lad pup,,,,,as ive see him run,,,,and for just sheer determation,,,i dont think i can go wrong

my brother has NCH almost bobs,(ben ),,,,i have storm breaker ( paddy ) both run there hearts out ( which is all u can ask ) racing or hunting
thank you. yeah he was the black pup with 2 white paws. hes a we bit shy but it wont take me long getting it out of him :thumbsup:
Hows Hector settling in Leanne?

was out lamping with paddy lastnight

just round the out skirt,s off the town,,,in industrail areas,,and the towns common down by the beach

when i was approach in the dark by somone ,,i could just make out they had a spainal & a alsation,,,,paddy was being his playful self,,, getting the alsation to play with him getting the alsation to chase him round in a playful manner,,,,,,the owner walked up and i just relised it was the police,,,,,quickly i thought good boy paddy,,u keep the police dog busy while i leg it :lol: :lol: :D

turn out there was 19 year old in the area ,,,out there telling everyone he was going to top himself,,,,i think there were 5 or so police officer,s coming in from all derections,,,so or we hunting trip was not up to much,,,,so we tagged along with the police with our lamps,,to help

they found the guy,,,,( at 19 ,,,i could think off better thing,s to do than trying to kill urself ) -_- ,,,safe to say,,,there wasnt much rabbits out :b

just round the out skirt,s off the town,,,in industrail areas,,and the towns common down by the beach

when i was approach in the dark by somone ,,i could just make out they had a spainal & a alsation,,,,paddy was being his playful self,,, getting the alsation to play with him getting the alsation to chase him round in a playful manner,,,,,,the owner walked up and i just relised it was the police,,,,,quickly i thought good boy paddy,,u keep the police dog busy while i leg it :lol: :lol: :D

turn out there was 19 year old in the area ,,,out there telling everyone he was going to top himself,,,,i think there were 5 or so police officer,s coming in from all derections,,,so or we hunting trip was not up to much,,,,so we tagged along with the police with our lamps,,to help

they found the guy,,,,( at 19 ,,,i could think off better thing,s to do than trying to kill urself ) -_- ,,,safe to say,,,there wasnt much rabbits out :b
Nice one Paddy, I hope Paddy doesn't turn out to be a under cover cop dog :)

Nice one Paddy, I hope Paddy doesn't turn out to be a under cover cop dog :)

that had crossed my mind ,,,,,whats the chances going into a feild flicking on the lamp,,,,and ur surrounded by police,,,,and paddy,s playing with the police dogs like there long lost pal,s :lol:

then had the nerve to stay to heal,,,to the police man,,,and not me ,,,on her way back :eek: :lol:

my trust in paddy now ,is at a very low,,,,might have to get him scanned for any chips,, :lol:

Just thought I'd add this pic of Norman trialling at Westhoughton yesterday :thumbsup:

Great pic Vicky :thumbsup: thanks

He's looking really good, he's matured nicely.

Just thought I'd add this pic of Norman trialling at Westhoughton yesterday :thumbsup:

Great pic Vicky :thumbsup: thanks
He`s a fine looking dog,very impressive times too :thumbsup:

Just found this pic of our Sheila trialling at Westhoughton last week :thumbsup:

Both Norman & Sheila are looking in great shape.. :thumbsup: good pix.. :))

Rose :))

Both Norman & Sheila are looking in great shape.. :thumbsup: good pix.. :))
Rose :))
Hi Rose, thanks for the nice comments :thumbsup: would love to see some up to date pics of Diego & Zola please :thumbsup:

few more picture,s ,,,,,,off ben and paddy at lurcher show

and they did a spot of lurcher racing there just for fun ,,,,and david put ben and paddy in the pair,s ring,,,,,,david was well chuffed,,,,

ben beat paddy in semi final ,,,,but wife didnt get photo,,ill get photo off them both running togther one day,,,about leanth in it

5 pictures........

PIC4-23.jpg

pic9-9.jpg

PIC5-20.jpg

pic10-9.jpg

PIC6-19.jpg

PIC8-11.jpg

Paddy & Ben are both looking great :thumbsup:

It's nice to keep seeing pics of them.

ben ---(almost bobs ) david wasnt content in beating the lurchers last week :teehee: ,,,,he went to take supreme scratch at grand national :lol:

after stealing and eating 1/2 bag off greyhound food,,,,,,the little bugger could still run in supreme run off final,,,, :teehee: valirie told me when david picked up his jacket ,,,ben looked so fat ,,,he must have ate for 3 dogs :teehee:

welldone david ,,,,,,,,,,,p,s geordie,s got a grey ( sarah house ) he might want breed ,,,,,,could be ben 1st lining :lol: ,,,,,,,go see him as i think this might be a good match :thumbsup:

ben-1.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back