The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
2dayatmaltby002-1-1.jpg

We would just like to congratulate Darren with Ruby(Maggies Lass)

on winning the yearling scratch class yesterday :thumbsup: She is a credit to you Darren & Sarah, well done :thumbsup:
Thanks Geoff n Hazel Ruby ran brill she is coming on everytime she races :thumbsup: :)

:) Well done again Daren for winning, Ruby is a cracking little bitch and boy can she run, you must be so proud of her. :thumbsup: Di

:) Well done again Daren for winning, Ruby is a cracking little bitch and boy can she run, you must be so proud of her. :thumbsup: Di
Thanks Diane :) Hope u enjoyed your weekend. Look forward to seeing u again :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: welldone with ruby :thumbsup:

was racing with paddy on saturday,,,,not much luck,,,but he tried,,, :lol:

and david who owns ben ( almost bobs ) but didnt show up,,,,and i think he would have had a good chance at ayr,,but wasnt to be,,,,, :)

lot more racing to come thou,,,with our,s.......and hopfully alot more wins with ruby for u :luck:

Thanks Diane :) Hope u enjoyed your weekend. Look forward to seeing u again :thumbsup:
:) I had a great weekend thanks Daren, it was nice to walk up the track with people I knew, :thumbsup: Ruby is a credit to you, and a little flier, ;)

I'm sure we will meet up again, :p by the Monday Leia had lost a bit of weight and she's now under 40lbs. :eek: It was nice to meet up with you and your dad again. :thumbsup: Di

Heres a photo of Maggies Lass (Ruby)at Blidworth on Saturday.

Trelawneys Girl in Red

Maggies Lass in Blue

Hunkie in White

(Photo taken by Gabbitas31)

Hope you don't mind Di :thumbsup:

Another winner from this litter,Ben (Almost Bobs), winning the 40lb Scottish Grand National :thumbsup:

Well done David & Ben in your 1st open race :)

(Photo courtesy of Sally)

Picture of Norman (Jack Junior), winning the 40lb scratch race yesterday at Old Hall against good opposition.

As you can guess, we are very proud of him :) ,as we are the rest of this litter

Norman is in the Orange :-

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Geoff and Hazel with Norman looks to be coming along nicely :thumbsup: see you both at Cullompton soon :cheers:

Well done Geoff and Hazel with Norman looks to be coming along nicely :thumbsup: see you both at Cullompton soon :cheers:
Thanks Russ, do you know if there's any trials on at Helston on the 24th of this month? if so, we'll see you down there :thumbsup:

Will find out and let you know,when wiil you be at cullompton??

maggiespuppys22-10-07020.jpg

This is the rickling of the litter, we just hope he survives, because Hazel as fell in :wub: with him. He's almost half the size of the other pups
This is little Teddy, he turned out to be the biggest in the litter (w00t) (Pagan Bear) owned by our friends Graham & Marie.

Last edited by a moderator:
maggiespuppys22-10-07020.jpg

This is the rickling of the litter, we just hope he survives, because Hazel as fell in :wub: with him. He's almost half the size of the other pups
This is little Teddy, he turned out to be the biggest in the litter (w00t) (Pagan Bear) owned by our friends Graham & Marie.
I just dont know what happened Geoff, we did what you said and put him in that grow bag and look what happened :lol:

teddybday1a.jpg

Will find out and let you know,when wiil you be at cullompton??
This time tomorrow :)

I'll pm you my mobile number if you need to contact me :thumbsup:

benasapup-1.jpg

Congratulations to Ben, who is now Nch Almost Bobs, well done to David his proud owner,you have done us proud :thumbsup:

:p You should of kept that one Hazel, (you let Geoff win again) (w00t) I would like my next dog to be black or fawn with a black muzzle some day. ;) Di

:p You should of kept that one Hazel, (you let Geoff win again) (w00t) I would like my next dog to be black or fawn with a black muzzle some day. ;) Di
No regrets about letting him go, we're more than happy with our two :) :lol: :thumbsup:

Just nicked this pic of Nch Almost Bobs off the non-peds,(hope you don't mind Jac) :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back