The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Greyhound

Tell you what Geoff,he's the double of Sheila,just bigger
There's going to be some more doubles Karen, we've decided to put Jack to our Pennysworth next time she comes into season :thumbsup: and if we keep a bitch, she will be named Milly in memory of our old girl Milly who passed away 4 weeks ago :(

There's going to be some more doubles Karen, we've decided to put Jack to our Pennysworth next time she comes into season :thumbsup: and if we keep a bitch, she will be named Milly in memory of our old girl Milly who passed away 4 weeks ago :(
Only just seen this Geoff.Spot on choice,to go across Penny :thumbsup: Jack's now proved he can throw a great litter,and to put him over Penny,means you'll double your chances of producing another class litter.They're gonna be knocking your door down to get a pup :thumbsup: I know how upset you and Hazel were at losing Milly :( but you've got some wonderful memories of her,and I think to name a pup after her is a lovely tribute :thumbsup:

Only just seen this Geoff.Spot on choice,to go across Penny :thumbsup: Jack's now proved he can throw a great litter,and to put him over Penny,means you'll double your chances of producing another class litter.They're gonna be knocking your door down to get a pup :thumbsup: I know how upset you and Hazel were at losing Milly :( but you've got some wonderful memories of her,and I think to name a pup after her is a lovely tribute :thumbsup:
Thanks for that Karen :thumbsup:

Can't wait now

Hazel

good luck geoff & hazel with ur new mating

always want a pup out off penny,,,,i think this litter could be better than jacks 1st litter :luck: which are all running well,,,even paddy getting within a yard off ben,,,just waiting for ben to slip or somthing lol some dog is ben ,,,i think ben might be scotlands 1st ever scratch nch champion,,,only the oldie,s know the answer to that,,,,hopfully rest off litter will add to this

good luck with ur new litter

p,s paddys catching rabbits now,,,due to his friendly nature i thought the day would never come,,,,he proved me wrong,,,he now friendly with a dark side lol

from bob,,,,on wife name ,,,,cos forgot my password :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
just an update on Whiskey

we took Whiskey to a local show yeaterday which turned out to be a good day for him

i was so pleased with Whiskey in the racing he is now showing us all wot hes made of . GO!!!! WHISKEY!!!!

this meant a lot to me as at one stage Whiskey refused to run. my 11 year old son Grant has put a lot into this dog he is in America for 5 wks and will be over the moon when he rings tonight and i tell him.

DSCF5083-1.jpg

rhonda

just an update on Whiskey
we took Whiskey to a local show yeaterday which turned out to be a good day for him

i was so pleased with Whiskey in the racing he is now showing us all wot hes made of . GO!!!! WHISKEY!!!!

this meant a lot to me as at one stage Whiskey refused to run. my 11 year old son Grant has put a lot into this dog he is in America for 5 wks and will be over the moon when he rings tonight and i tell him.

DSCF5083-1.jpg

rhonda
Well done Whiskey :thumbsup:

jus a wee update on our Whiskey

DSC00784.jpg

Craig with Whiskey who won u23,s racing at Tullyish dog show

rhonda

:thumbsup: Well done you must be pleased it's always nice to see the dogs do well, well done whiskey, :thumbsup: ;) Di

welldone whiskey :thumbsup:

paddy got runner up scottish derby,,,behind geoff,s and hazels sugar mouse

and almost bobs won his heat ,,,but has injurury problems,,,but did well

looks like this litter did ok this weekend

( seen normam race,,,but it was a very untidy race,,,but he holded his own )

Paddy ran great :thumbsup: and he deserved to be 2nd in the final,he did you and the litter proud :thumbsup:

Geoff and I are very proud to have bred them all

Good luck with him :luck:

Hazel

S5000404.jpg
This is Maggie my greyhound bitch (Droopys Kewell x Burnpark Bess)

Pups due on Oct 20th, Droopys Kewell produced this years English Derby winner Westmead Lord. Our Jack (Jack the Lad) is a out and out sprinter gaining 3 straight racing titles, and one racing title on the bends. These pups will be 50/50

G & H
hi my names leanne and shadowhunter aka ian asked me to pm you and let you no iam now the proud owner of wee hector. iam going to injoy putting all my work into him for next years raceing

:D :D :D :D

if i mind right,,,,,hector ,,,was a black pup,,,bulit like a tank when he was a pup,???,,,,,,wish u all the best,with him hope he has a few wins for u

ive put my name forward for another jack the lad pup,,,,,as ive see him run,,,,and for just sheer determation,,,i dont think i can go wrong

my brother has NCH almost bobs,(ben ),,,,i have storm breaker ( paddy ) both run there hearts out ( which is all u can ask ) racing or hunting

if i mind right,,,,,hector ,,,was a black pup,,,bulit like a tank when he was a pup,???,,,,,,wish u all the best,with him hope he has a few wins for u

ive put my name forward for another jack the lad pup,,,,,as ive see him run,,,,and for just sheer determation,,,i dont think i can go wrong

my brother has NCH almost bobs,(ben ),,,,i have storm breaker ( paddy ) both run there hearts out ( which is all u can ask ) racing or hunting
thank you. yeah he was the black pup with 2 white paws. hes a we bit shy but it wont take me long getting it out of him :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back