The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Nikki Whizz Babies Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Wow Carol they look lovely :wub: l think some of the blue ones will go blue fawn if the pictures are any thing to go by, good luck with the feeding and lets hope mum takes to them :))

:wub: they look lovely, best of luck with them Carole, so hope Nikki comes round, you're gunna be shattered, thinking of you and sending all the luck needed :luck:

nikki gets a bit stressed when they crying when i move them 4 their feed and shes now looking @ them but its as if shes scared of them but il keep trying gently gently with her im not goin 2 force her to do owt but i will try and try gently

:thumbsup: I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH SAFFRON, WHEN SHE HAD A SECTION. IT TOOK ABOUT 24 HOURS FOR HER TO REALISE THAT THEY WERE HER BABIES, BUT ONCE THE PENNY DROPPED SHE WAS FINE AND BECAME A BRILLIANT MUM. WITH YOUR PATIENT APPROACH I'M SURE SHE'LL SOON RELAX, COS IF YOU GET STRESSED, SHE WILL. IT'S A LOT OF HARD WORK, BUT SOoooo WORTH IT! TAKE CARE :wub:

What a lovely litter like the blue fawn ones carol you must be shattered feeding them every couple of hours good luck with them

betty

pups looking great Carole your doing a fantastic job with them, had the same prob with Annie (chicane ) when she had a c- section she was scared of hers but thankfully she came round and was a great mum, when her grandkids were born couldn't keep her away as soon as Tillie got out she got in with them sure Nikki will come round :luck: :luck:

:thumbsup: What lovely pups (w00t) hope the penny drops with Nikki soon & you can sit back & relax :luck:

they are looking lovely, well done Carole. I hope Nikki settles with them soon. :luck:

Belated congratulations Carol and Peter, Nikki and daddy Jack. Trust me to lose my internet just before the big event. Sorry Nikki and you are having such a tough time but they are 9 bundles of scrumptuosness :wub: ......they are beauties. All the very best of luck with them :luck:

:wub:

Keep up the good work Carole, you're clearly doing a fantastic job :thumbsup:

Gorgeous little puppies!! What a lovely array of colours, Love the blue fawn bitch and last blue dog :wub:

3 days old 2day all have put weight on all thriving @ the mo fingers crossed. heres whose who and wot weight they all are @ 3 days old today.

pic 1 black bitch (possibly ours???) weighs 1lb

IMGP0732.jpg

pic 2 blue fawn bitch (again cant decide between this and black one so poss ours) also 1lb

IMGP0734.jpg

pic 4 big black lad brutus who i wudve kept (spoken 4) weighs 1lb 8oz :blink:

IMGP0740.jpg

pic 5 blue lad stripes weighs in @ 1lb 4oz (tempted by one of the blues ourselves the other is spoken 4 dont know which one yet)

IMGP0741.jpg

pic 6 red fawn dog, tiny white chest weighs in @ 1lb 2 oz (maybe available)

IMGP0742.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back