The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Nikki Whizz Babies Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sorry havent had time to do any pics as all i seem 2 do is feed them lol im only on here coz peters off work so hes doing the 3pm feed. that will get finished about 4pm 4.15pm depends on how much the greedy buggers want, then they,ll b due again about 6pm so u have 2 start preparing about 5.30pm. god knows how we find time to eat/sleep/work and walk other dogs that we have.

as 4 geoff and hazels queston i have 4 definite buyers all racing homes. we r keeping @ least 2 maybe 3 as i like the blue boys so thats 6 or 7 to racing homes and hopefully the 2 boys will go to racing homes too.

thankyou 4 your nice comments everyone :thumbsup:

sorry havent had time to do any pics as all i seem 2 do is feed them lol im only on here coz peters off work so hes doing the 3pm feed. that will get finished about 4pm 4.15pm depends on how much the greedy buggers want, then they,ll b due again about 6pm so u have 2 start preparing about 5.30pm. god knows how we find time to eat/sleep/work and walk other dogs that we have.as 4 geoff and hazels queston i have 4 definite buyers all racing homes. we r keeping @ least 2 maybe 3 as i like the blue boys so thats 6 or 7 to racing homes and hopefully the 2 boys will go to racing homes too.

thankyou 4 your nice comments everyone :thumbsup:

Carole,I take my hat off to both of you :luck: It must be bloody hard work :sweating:

well the babies r going 4 a check up this morning free puppy check @ the vets along with mammy nikki. hopefully he will say all is well and maybe weigh them etc. :thumbsup:

well the babies r going 4 a check up this morning free puppy check @ the vets along with mammy nikki. hopefully he will say all is well and maybe weigh them etc. :thumbsup:
How did you get on?Did he weigh them?

well the vet was very happy with all the pups cudnt believe the size of them. nikki is fine too he said shes in great shape. ok ive took some pics but dont know when il have a chance to get them online as im chilling 4 a bit now maybe even a sleep lol onto the weights:

#8 days old

big black boy (brutus) a whopping 1lb 15oz

little black bitch (the wriggler) 1lb 4oz

blue boy (stripes) 1lb 9oz

blue boy (spots) 1lb 9oz

blue fawn girl (mink) 1lb 6oz

red fawn girl 1lb 5oz

onto the 3 red fawn boys not sure whose who as they all look alike

they weigh

1lb 8oz

1lb 10oz

1lb 5 oz

so the smallest is 1lb 4oz and the biggest is 1lb 15oz

:thumbsup: Carole, they're a credit to you. Not only have all nine survived, but they're thriving! When they were born I said enjoy the first two weeks as the work would start in ernest @ about 3 weeks. Of course, as we now know, Nikki did'nt take to them and so everything has worked out in totally the opposite way for you. Hats' off to you girl cos if they can carry on like this, then they've proved they're little fighters. Here's hoping they carry that attitude onto the track! :thumbsup: :luck: :wub:

Well said, you are both doing them proud :wub: :))

a few pics not so good as used my camera on the camcorder and unsure how to use it. il post them anyway. 1st up is the blue boys spots and stripes:

CAM_0006.jpg

CAM_0007.jpg

CAM_0009.jpg

CAM_0010.jpg

CAM_0012.jpg

CAM_0013.jpg

next little and large black bitch the wriggler and black boy brutus:

CAM_0026.jpg

CAM_0027.jpg

CAM_0029.jpg

the 3 red fawn boys hard to tell them apart:

CAM_0030.jpg

last 1 group pic like i say not very good quality will try and get some good ones over the weekend:

CAM_0051.jpg

CAM_0030.jpg
The pups are a gredit to you :thumbsup: , they are absolutely beautiful :wub: , and you can see how much they've grown from last week :luck:

I quite like the blue fawn girl (Mink),but the wriggler is lovely too :wub: :huggles:

Hazel

:thumbsup: I AGREE WITH YOU HAZEL, THAT LITTLE WRIGGLER IS GORGEOUS AND I BE T SHE'LL BE A B****R WHEN SHE'S A BIT BIGGER! :wub:

Pups are coming on fab Carole, looks like you're doing a brilliant job. Best of luck with them.

What beautiful pups carole they are credit to you and all the hard work both of you have done for them good luck to you both and I hope they all get loving homes

Betty.and Melissa xx

CAM_0030.jpg
The pups are a gredit to you :thumbsup: , they are absolutely beautiful :wub: , and you can see how much they've grown from last week :luck:

I quite like the blue fawn girl (Mink),but the wriggler is lovely too :wub: :huggles:

Hazel

hazel mink is the one i want to keep then ive promised someone first choice of the other 2. peter likes the wriggler but shes mad like nikki lol and not sure if another bitch is going. .. if not then 2 bitches r staying here. also im wanting to keep one of the blue boys. 1 is going ,so whoever is left il prob keep. so it will either b 2 bitches and 1 dog or a bitch and a dog. i even have a racing name in mind 4 the boy lol

NICE PUP'S, GOOD :luck: WITH THEM. WELL DONE. -eddy

hazel mink is the one i want to keep then ive promised someone first choice of the other 2. peter likes the wriggler but shes mad like nikki lol and not sure if another bitch is going. .. if not then 2 bitches r staying here. also im wanting to keep one of the blue boys. 1 is going ,so whoever is left il prob keep. so it will either b 2 bitches and 1 dog or a bitch and a dog. i even have a racing name in mind 4 the boy lol
Mink reminds me of our Norman when he was a pup :thumbsup: :luck:

Come on then ,tell us the racing name :lol:

Mink reminds me of our Norman when he was a pup :thumbsup: :luck:

Come on then ,tell us the racing name :lol:

cant tell u lol il pm u. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back