The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Nikki Whizz Babies Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i swear 1 of these little buggers is barking already, weve both heard it lol unsure who it is though. a couple of them r trying to walk already too up on their little legs its dead funny lol (w00t)

hazel mink is the one i want to keep then ive promised someone first choice of the other 2. peter likes the wriggler but shes mad like nikki lol and not sure if another bitch is going. .. if not then 2 bitches r staying here. also im wanting to keep one of the blue boys. 1 is going ,so whoever is left il prob keep. so it will either b 2 bitches and 1 dog or a bitch and a dog. i even have a racing name in mind 4 the boy lol
Mink reminds me of our Norman when he was a pup :thumbsup: :luck:

Come on then ,tell us the racing name :lol:

cant tell u lol il pm u. :thumbsup:
Good name that Carole :thumbsup: ;)

A HUGE well done to you both of you for hand rearing such

a big litter - they all look so strong and healthy :thumbsup:

wishing you and the other lucky new owners good luck

Elaine

Ive so much respect for you two, hand rearing 9 pups and making a superb job of it. You wont want to part with any of them

Well done Carole and Peter

Ive so much respect for you two, hand rearing 9 pups and making a superb job of it. You wont want to part with any of themWell done Carole and Peter

i know wot u mean about not wanting to part with any of them marielou lol i think their eyes will b open soon they r very advanced puppies think il try and get some pics this afternoon as i dont have to rush to work or anything and ive had a sleep (w00t)

Ive so much respect for you two, hand rearing 9 pups and making a superb job of it. You wont want to part with any of themWell done Carole and Peter

i know wot u mean about not wanting to part with any of them marielou lol i think their eyes will b open soon they r very advanced puppies think il try and get some pics this afternoon as i dont have to rush to work or anything and ive had a sleep (w00t)
Yes I'd love to see some more pics :wub:

You are doing a brilliant job They are all looking well and they are a credie to you it is hard work when mum with then.Hope all go well

Lovely big pups! :thumbsup:

Well done carol and peter your doing a brilliant job!

full credit to u and pete kaz they lookin great :thumbsup: :luck:

U LOT R GOING TO GET SERIOUSLY PEED OFF WITH PHOTOS OF MY BABIES LOL THEY HAVE GROWN SINCE THIS MORNING IM BLOODY SURE. 1ST PIC IS THE TWINS WHO IVE NAMED BILL (THIN WHITE STRIPE ON CHEST) AND BEN (THICK WHITE STRIPE ON CHEST) AND THEN THERES TC (TINY WHITE MARKINGS ON CHEST) INFACT THEY CUD B TRIPLETS LOL. 2 OF THESE WILL BE AVAILABLE.

IMGP0752.jpg

GET AWAY I DONT WANT MY PHOTO TOOK THIS IS 1 OF THE BLUE BOYS EITHER SPOTS OR STRIPES I CANT REMEMBER WHICH ONE:

IMGP0756.jpg

IMGP0757.jpg

ANOTHER SET OF TWINS THE BLUE BOYS SPOTS (AS WHITE SPOT ON BELLY) AND STRIPES (AS WHITE STRIPE ON CHEST) 1 OF THESE WILL BE STAYING HERE:

IMGP0763.jpg

IMGP0764.jpg

IMGP0765.jpg

IMGP0767.jpg

BLUE FAWN BITCH MINK (POSS STAYING HERE) AND BLACK BITCH THE WRIGGLER:

IMGP0769.jpg

BRUTUS BIG BLACK DOG FIRSTLY WITH MINK AND THE WRIGGLER THEN WITH THE REST OF THE GANG:

IMGP0770.jpg

IMGP0771.jpg

IMGP0772.jpg

LAST ONES OF THEM ALL TOGETHER:
IMGP0773.jpg

IMGP0774.jpg
looking well are you still hand feeding????? :sweating:

will niki not except them??

love these 2 pics :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
LAST ONES OF THEM ALL TOGETHER:
IMGP0773.jpg

IMGP0774.jpg
looking well are you still hand feeding????? :sweating:

will niki not except them??

love these 2 pics :thumbsup:

no nikki is a bit scared of them so yes still hand feeding mind they r 9 days old today so wont b long b4 they r on solids anyway dave maybe another week or so. they r very advanced as ive said weve both heard one of them barking and i think their eyes will b open pretty soon. brutus and the blue boys r practically walking already. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Carole they are stunning, :wub: and as you have said they look lovely and strong :luck: with them :))

:thumbsup: Gorgeous pups Carole, you are doing a great job :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back