The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Nikki Whizz Babies Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
in the whelping box yesterday:

IMGP0778.jpg

IMGP0779.jpg

IMGP0780.jpg

IMGP0779.jpg

IMGP0780.jpg
Pups are looking great Carole :wub: The black bitch looks really small in the top pic,compared to Brutus :lol: She's still my fave I think :wub:

IMGP0779.jpg

IMGP0780.jpg
Pups are looking great Carole :wub: The black bitch looks really small in the top pic,compared to Brutus :lol: She's still my fave I think :wub:

yeah she is a lot smaller than brutus whose been re-named dennis by his new owners tonight. well dennis 4 now but always b brutus to me :thumbsup:

"Dennis" is a big lad lyk aint he,dont think he will be called Dennis for long if he has owt to do with it, :lol: He cud always get him a black & red hooped coat!!! :lol: :lol: Great pix Carole,been checkin K9 every day for them.

trying to get them 2 lap but its hard with bloody 9 lol mind ebby lapped a bit yesterday paul. :thumbsup:

trying to get them 2 lap but its hard with bloody 9 lol mind ebby lapped a bit yesterday paul. :thumbsup:
If your Ebby is anything like her namesake Our Ebby, eating will come as natural as running.

Not sure which she likes best. !!!! Look forward to seeing more of this little one. xxxxxxxxx

3 weeks old tomorrow (w00t)

Just try them a couple at a time, they'll soon get the hang of it,might be abit messy at first, but they'll clean each other :wub: :luck:

Can't wait to see them this weekend :thumbsup:

looking very well, well done must of been a job and a half looking after them. :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back