The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Nikki Whizz Babies Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
they came home from the vets in tiny basket like cage, then went on to a small cage, then a medium one which i had to buy now its a big cage and they,ll b filling that soon. they do also go in the whelping box 4 a play about a couple of times a day. cage when we @ work and nightime. i cant believe how big they r getting. they r goin to the vets again tommoro nails trimmed and wormed and weighed etc, so il b putting weights on tommoro. :thumbsup:

Just seen Carol online and wondered how the pups are doing (1:30am god bless you Carol) (w00t)

I'm astounded at how much they're grown! They're absolutely thriving! Well done to you and Peter, keep up the good work x

Just seen Carol online and wondered how the pups are doing (1:30am god bless you Carol) (w00t) I'm astounded at how much they're grown! They're absolutely thriving! Well done to you and Peter, keep up the good work x

1.30am it was peter online he doesnt finish till 11pm this week he does the late shift i do the early shift 6am lol

well theyve all been weighed @ the vets eveyone wanting to c them. vet cudnt believe how big and healthy they all are. here r their weights @ 3 weeks old (2day)

1st the red fawn boys.

BILL (black mask white chest) 3LB 6OZ

BEN (no mask white chest) 3LB

T.C (black mask tiny white chest) 3LB 6OZ

next the girls:

EBBY (black bitch) 2LB 6OZ

RED (red fawn bitch) 2LB 6OZ

MINK (blue fawn bitch) 3LB 1OZ

the big lads:

BRUTUS (dennis black lad) 4LB 2OZ

STRIPES (blue with white stripe on chest) 3LB 6OZ

SPOTS (blue with white stripe on chest and white spot on belly) 3LB 3OZ

all doing fab.

today they,ve all lapped a bit and are now flat out (again lol)

well theyve all been weighed @ the vets eveyone wanting to c them. vet cudnt believe how big and healthy they all are. here r their weights @ 3 weeks old (2day)1st the red fawn boys.

next the girls:

the big lads:

all doing fab.

:thumbsup: Think you & Peter have done a great job Carole :luck: Brutus is a big lad (w00t)

well theyve all been weighed @ the vets eveyone wanting to c them. vet cudnt believe how big and healthy they all are. here r their weights @ 3 weeks old (2day)1st the red fawn boys.

next the girls:

the big lads:

all doing fab.

Think you will be needin to feed "Dennis" out of the washin up bowl at the rate hes growin! :lol:

well they all seem 2 b lapping now. the bitches the best most forward lol i still have the 2 red fawn boys looking 4 homes anyone interested pm me. :thumbsup:

well they all seem 2 b lapping now. the bitches the best most forward lol i still have the 2 red fawn boys looking 4 homes anyone interested pm me. :thumbsup:
Might make it abit easier for you now they are lapping Carole :thumbsup:

Is it Bill & Ben that are looking for homes? :luck:

Might make it abit easier for you now they are lapping Carole :thumbsup:

Is it Bill & Ben that are looking for homes? :luck:

yes thats the 2, although my niece has fallen in love with one so he might go there not sure yet. they r all lapping great now the bitches r definitly the greediest lol

I really like Ben :wub:

The dog we named Ben out of Jacks other litter to Burnpark Time (Greyhound) ended up being a NCH(Almost Bobs) and he also won the 40lb Scottish Derby :luck:

What fab news you both deserve a medal to have

hand raised nine pups - xxx

Good luck to all the LUCKY new owners

Elaine

this is ben (i think):
IMGP0798.jpg
Liking the look of Ben :wub: :huggles:

got the name mixed up i named this one bill (darker mask, ben not much mask) he weighed 3lb 6oz @ 3 weeks old :thumbsup:

jackxnicki014.jpg

Mink chilling out laid flat out on her back.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back