The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Nikki Whizz Babies Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
pic 7 red fawn dog thick white chest weighing in @ 1lb hes a twin (maybe available)

IMGP0744.jpg

pic 8 blue boy spots weighing in @ 1lb (maybe have him ourself???)

IMGP0745.jpg

last of them pic 9 thin white stripe twin weighing 1lb (maybe available)

IMGP0747.jpg

pic 10 group pic all 9 of them just after a feed:

IMGP0726-1.jpg

pic 10 mammy nikki whizz recovering after a c section as u can c she has hardly any milk anyway:

IMGP0728-1.jpg

how there are no parti coloureds i do not know. if they all survive (which i hope and think they shud) all the bitches r spoken for, the black dog is spoken for. one blue dog is spoken for and we may keep the other havent decided yet. so il have 3 red fawn dogs available.

pic 10 group pic all 9 of them just after a feed:
IMGP0726-1.jpg
Thanks for the pics Carole :thumbsup: ,they are all gorgeous :wub: ,but I still like the small black bitch :luck:

you and pete seem to be doin a great job hope everyones a champion :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

bloody lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: 9 lil belters

all pups r fit and well seem to b thriving. im on the other hand im knackered lol havent got much time to get on here hence why u havent seen me 4 a while. :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work Carole. You are doing a great job. xxx

Carole when you do get a minute you have to keep us up dated :)) keep up the good work :))

LOVERLY LOOKING PUPS WELL DONE NIKKY CAROLE AND PETER AND GOOD LUCK TO NEW OWNERS SUE STU AND AS YA DO

i cant believe they r a week old tommoro already. they r all growing by the minute.i know all of them straight away now with the exception of the twins i have to look @ their chests 1 has a thicker white stripe than the other. they r going to the vets on thurs 4 a puppy check and prob their nails cut. so il either try and weigh them all here but i dont think they will fit in the kitchen scales now lol or il get the vet to weigh them all. we have got a half hour appoinment lol. nikki seems to b back to her normal self but doesnt want anything to do with them. i wud think maybe another 2 weeks @ the most of hand feeding them hpefully il get them lapping asap. think i have two boys still looking for homes. they look like they will b scratch dogs but u never know. anyway if anyone is interested they can pm me on here or call me on 07501343476. nikki whizz is bred nikitason x greyhound she is litter brother to shay and nice catch. jack the lad is the stud to champion almost bobs, also jack junior, burnt sugar and stormbreaker.il try and get some pics when ive got a spare 5 mins when im not sleeping or feeding puppies lol

i cant believe they r a week old tommoro already. they r all growing by the minute.i know all of them straight away now with the exception of the twins i have to look @ their chests 1 has a thicker white stripe than the other. they r going to the vets on thurs 4 a puppy check and prob their nails cut. so il either try and weigh them all here but i dont think they will fit in the kitchen scales now lol or il get the vet to weigh them all. we have got a half hour appoinment lol. nikki seems to b back to her normal self but doesnt want anything to do with them. i wud think maybe another 2 weeks @ the most of hand feeding them hpefully il get them lapping asap. think i have two boys still looking for homes. they look like they will b scratch dogs but u never know. anyway if anyone is interested they can pm me on here or call me on 07501343476. nikki whizz is bred nikitason x greyhound she is litter brother to shay and nice catch. jack the lad is the stud to champion almost bobs, also jack junior, burnt sugar and stormbreaker.il try and get some pics when ive got a spare 5 mins when im not sleeping or feeding puppies lol
Carole & Peter, you've done a great job :thumbsup:

Are the pups all going to racing homes :luck: ? Can't wait to see the pics ,it sounds like they've grown (w00t)

what a job you n peters done carol.its hard work that i do know,our abbey had just weened her pups and she took whinny skippits on shame there wasn't anyone out there to put them to a foster mother.i think you will have a litter full of champions here and you all deserve it,we all want to take a look at the dedication you and peter have show here, and going off to work too.

keep up the good work it will get easier now as they get more days on them :thumbsup:

your both doing a great job for all 9 to survive proves that, well done they all deserve to be champs :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back