The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jakeys 1st Birthday

pamalkie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SPECIAL WEE MAN[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

Love MUM DAD AND OF COURSE wee sister JILLY :huggles:

Well I can't believe it but Jakey will be one year old tomorrow. What a year we've had.................

BABY PICTURES

12-10-04_10431.jpg

10-10-04_14011.jpg

jakeyandjilly003.jpg

FIRST VISIT TO THE BEACH

cottage045.jpg

FIRST SWIM

DSCF0090.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday Jakey[/SIZE].

He's such a special little chap...have enjoyed Jakey's first year on the board too, and look forward to his 2nd.

[SIZE=21pt]A VERY HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY [/SIZE]to the Gorgeous Jakey :cheers: :thumbsup: :luck: :cheers: cant believe its a year Pam - thats gone way tooo fast. Jakey is such a cheerful little man. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]A Very Happy Birthday Jakey !!!![/SIZE]

What cute pictures, love the one of him in the hood of someones jumper !!!!

Have a great day Jakey, from Jill, Buffy and your mate Toby :thumbsup:

FIRST CHRISTMAS

DSC_0429.jpg

FIRST TIME CHASING THE LURE

DSCF0316.jpg

Pam23.jpg

FIRST ROSETTE

DSCF0385.jpg

WATCHING MUM ON THE COMPUTER

DSCF0103.jpg

Thanks everybody on K9 for helping to make this one of the best years of my life Pam x :huggles: :huggles: Who would have thought that two wee dogs could bring such joy

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday Jakey!!![/SIZE]

Bless him, chasing the lure - he's really going for it!! I love that pic :wub: and the Christmas one is gorgeous too.

Here's to many happy returns, Jakey :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY JAKEY[/SIZE]

What a little cracker - just look at him run! He looks game for anything. Hope he has a lovely day.

Sorry it's quite late he's probably sleeping by now but.... :cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKEY[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

Such a handsome boy :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks everybody for your good wishes for Jakey :thumbsup: Sue your not too late as his birthday is today I put his birthday topic on last night as I knew we wuldn't have time today we're off to a country fair near Dumfries :D

Have a Super day out Pam and Malc Jakey and Jilly. :thumbsup: :luck:

[SIZE=14pt]A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE JAKEY[/SIZE] :clown: :clown:

And many thanks indeed Pam, for delighting us all with your pictures and stories of the 'terrible two' over the last year.

You, and others on the board have been an enormous help (Zilloot,Lesley, Janimal and others ) as I have been caring for an ill neighbour,who stayed with me for 8 months, and many sleepless nights were spent showing her pictures of the whips (and iggies anfd JTs and mini schnauzers and lurchers of course) and reading the funny stories, which calmed her and helped her to get back to sleep and through the pain. :thumbsup: I don't know how I would have coped without the wonderful K9 board and its members. THANKS

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE JAKEY[/SIZE] :cheers:

Smashing photos Pam :thumbsup:

Hope you bought him a squeaky toy, he hasn't got many :- " :lol: :lol:

Alf & Annie send lots of :huggles:

:clown: :huggles: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LITTLE JAKIE [/SIZE] :huggles: :clown:

[SIZE=14pt]happy birthday jake[/SIZE] :cheers: :clown: :clown:

Happy Birthday Jakey

He does make me laugh, he looks so full of mischief.

:) [SIZE=14pt]Happy belated birthday liittle man! [/SIZE] :)

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY JAKEY :cheers: [/SIZE] Hope you had a great day

Julie

:cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKEY LOTS OF :huggles: FOR YOU AND :huggles: FOR JILLY TOO SO SHES NOT LEFT OUT

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back