The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jakeys 1st Birthday

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Happy Belated Birthday Jakey. You look such a sweetie in your pictures. I hope you had a lovely day with lots of yummy treats.

:huggles: :huggles: from Kirsty & Megan

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt] happy birthday JAKEY[/SIZE]

doesn't he look cute with his rosette, and what a runner, best wishes for many more you remind me of our JR when I lived at home, she was the litter runt and led a pampered life to the ripe old age of 16.

:* :huggles: to Jilly too

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Jackey[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

I have to admit, particularly when looking through these pics, that despite him being a terrier, I do really like wee Jakey's style! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too! He looks like a real fun boy!!

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKEY!![/SIZE]

At this rate Pam - you will need a special cabinet to keep the rosettes soon ;) :thumbsup:

:cheers: :huggles: :cheers: We have been on holiday, so this is a [SIZE=14pt]BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LITTLE JAKEY.[/SIZE] :cheers: :huggles: :cheers:

He is such a cute fellow. Love the pics of him on the sofa with Jilly, and on the beach. :wub: :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]happy birthday jakey![/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: hes full of gorgeousness pam! :D ive missed this cos ive been at a bike show and not been on here for a few days.sorry im late jakey with my birthday greetings but theyre no less sincere for being late!lovely scrumptious little man! :wub: :wub: :wub:

this is the first time ive posted a photo on here so here goes!this is me working at the spikeybike motorbike show on sunday.im still recovering from all the stress and trauma!im sunburnt and my arms are killing me from serving all those customers!

nope it says its too big and to reduce it and i dunno how! :(

well here goes again!
sb5spikeybike.jpg

WOW Kris what a brill stall :thumbsup:

Thanks again everyone for Jakeys birthday wishes :huggles: :huggles:

so come on then,what little goodies did the wee man get? :wub: lots of cuddly toys i bet! :thumbsup:

by the way pam what the pic didnt show was the smoke coming from the tables that we kept smelling all morning.we thought someone was having a barbeque or a pig roast.then a lady said to me do you know your stalls on fire?i looked down and a large crystal ball on the table was concentrating the suns rays and had burned a hole through the cloth and into the wooden trestles underneath!you should have seen the size of the hole!!!! (w00t) i would always warn anyone buying one not to place it in a window or anywhere where the sun can get at it and cause a fire ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back