The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jasper enjoying his Direct Dog Treats prize

JudyN

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jasper being Jasper, I wasn't going to get him to pose with a whole packet of puffed pork and then disappear behind my camera or he'd have ripped the packet open and eaten the lot before I could say 'Cheese!' So instead, her is a piece of puffed pork on a flower pot, and Jasper thinking 'Say OK! Say OK! Say OK!'

He loved it - he's been out in the garden twice since then to see if he can sniff out any more crumbs!

40248689184_e1df75e59e_c.jpg

Thanks @JudyN ! He’s really restraining himself there isn’t he.

I'm sorry , but what's puffed ork??
BTW, he looks awsome :D

Well done Jasper :) well puffed pork appeals to me, for the dogs a lot :)

Oh, will they ship to portugal? I have a bit of a trouble finding treats like this for zappa

@mdkel it doesn't seem so, as at checkout they only have an option for United Kingdom ... have you tried antlers ?

I don't even know how to enter that, when I click on 'Enter now' I'm directed t start a new thread.

Oh, will they ship to portugal? I have a bit of a trouble finding treats like this for zappa
@mdkel Are you living in Portugal, we want to move there this year or early next year. Preferably this year before winter, this winter has been horrible!

I don't even know how to enter that, when I click on 'Enter now' I'm directed t start a new thread.

That's the idea - post the photo in the new thread and @Josie will do the rest :) Why don't you PM Direct Dog Treats to ask about postage to Portugal?

I’m completely confused! :confused:

Hello everyone, @mdkel sadly we do not currently ship outwith the U.K. our Puffed Pork is air dried Pork Lung. Similar to Puffed Beef Jerky with the added benefit of being hypoallergenic, it is a light & crunchy natural dog treat. How did Jasper find our new treat @JudyN was it a paws up?

This is a new product for us and one we haven’t seen any other retailer stock. It will be uploaded on our website by Monday as we are awaiting our images from our photographer.

We have looked into shipping outwith the U.K. however just now it is proving very costly for our customers. We will be ofcourse be happy to keep you in the loop if this changes.

Thank you
Direct Dog Treats

How did Jasper find our new treat @JudyN was it a paws up?

He loved it! Sadly though, it did not agree with his tummy, as we found at at 4am... No one should let this put them off ordering though, he can have a sensitive stomach and pork does disagree with some dogs.

@mdkel Are you living in Portugal, we want to move there this year or early next year. Preferably this year before winter, this winter has been horrible!

Yap I live in portugal all my life :D you will be more than welcome here :) if you need anything just send me a pm and I'll try my best to help you :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back