The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jill Is A Mum To Be

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
we are keeping 2 little girls and are now thinking of keeping the little blue boy from violet and stanleys babies :wub: :wub:

il be keeping one or maybe two if i have hard time choosing between two ,from my tias litter ,i thought that was the point of people breeding :blink: otherweise its just about making money :blink: any updated pickys keith i bet shes huge now :D

nicky12 said:
il be keeping one or maybe two if i have hard time choosing between two ,from my tias litter ,i thought that was the point of people breeding  :blink: otherweise its just about making money  :blink:
:thumbsup:

could she have had them early ,i duno what is she 50odd days in now ,maybe sexy mamma wanted them out come on kieth how she doing (w00t)

Keith has posted on the other forum and Jill looks fab - I think it is about another week until the babies are due and I'm pretty certain that Keith always said he wanted to keep a bitch from the litter.

Best of luck Jill and Keith and do correct me if I'm wrong!! :lol:

question time continues in the whippet forum then (w00t) :lol:

omg not like me to be online so early, but I dreamt last night that Jill had 14 pups, only ONE girl, the smallest and she was a beautiful white/cappuccino mottle but not stripey pattern and Keith and I both wanted her (w00t)

not that we're looking for another, but Ella is Jill's litter sister and is the smallest of her litter, so there's the connection.

14 is a lot for one mum to feed, what's the largest whippet litter ever ?

Keith tell me she didn't have that many :unsure:

Please don't get on Keith's case on here anyone. I know you're only asking but I think he might be feeling that he will come under fire if he doesn't keep a puppy. Obviously its up to him if he keeps a pup or not and I just don't want things to get unpleasant. :sweating:

Not long now Keith :sweating: Good luck with everything :luck: :luck:

Are the puppies here yet?? Can't be long now (w00t) (w00t)

Em x

good_luck.gif

thinking of you keith, hope all goes well for the lovely jill,xxx

Hope you and Jill are both well :huggles:

Sending you lots of luck for the big day :luck: :luck: :luck:

Can we have an update on Jill Please ;)

Oh gosh, I am so excited to see Jills pups. Good luck Jill and Keith :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back