The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jinnyfizz And Star

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
lots of :luck: :luck: and :huggles: :huggles: coming your way specail girl ,im shure shell be fine sharon although i can imagine how you feel (i rember how worried i was wen my poppy went in to be done ) :- my poor vet is all i can say :-

Thanks guys, so far I actually havn't been too worried, I think maybe because this is a positive thing rather than all the awful things that so many poor K9ers have had to attend the vets with with their whippies lately. Even my poor darling Jazz has had Jazzys Dad running to the vets a few times in the last few months due to a nasty dog attack and a barbed wire incident, so we can thank our lucky stars at least that at least we're going out of choice. Nicky, had Poppy had the chance to have had this op at Stars age, she would might not have had the sorry life she had before she came to you x

Good luck little Star and good luck with the walk, Sharon :lol:

I shall send you a pm hun :thumbsup:

Well Star got a reprieve today.I dropped her at the vets after getting up at an ungodly hour and walking all that way. Got a call half an hour later to say that the vet considered that her skin wound was worsening and that she would rather give antibiotics for a few days before she performed surgery. Quelle surprise this cost me another 50 quid. Must admit the wound looked much the same to me and the vet agreed that the Dermasol I had been using on it (which I buy off the internet) is the best thing she could recommend. However, Star does at least have the dubious pleasure of wearing her lampshade collar a few days early as I've taken it today in another attempt to stop her licking (Her tights are now full of ladders.) Shes now booked in for the op next Wednesdday so I'll have to through all this stress AGAIN then :unsure:

Better safe than sorry but it's an anti climax when you've got yourself all worked up about something to then have to come down and start again next week. Good Luck to Star for next week, I'm sure everything will be fine (hell, just thought, hope she doesn't come into season before then)

.......no_it_s_here__pb_.jpg

Oh no sharon what a let down, after all that bulid up :(

Hope stars wound heals nicely :) and lots of :luck: :luck: at the vets next week ;)

Can't believe that it's nearly a year since I starterd this post! Well on the 26th of this month we will have has Star in our family a whole year and what a lovely year it's been.

She is a pure pleasure to have around and possibly the most loving dog I have ever known.

One thing that has happened that I'd never really realised is that she has learned to play. Shes always loved a run and had play fights with Skye, but now she actively seeks out toys by herself and goes bonkers if I bring anything new to play with home.

What with one thing and another I dont get on the computer quite as much as I would like nowadays but I will try to get some new photos ready to put on here for our first anniversary together.

As always, heartfelt thanks To Jane and everyone involved in the Star story x

All credit and thanks to you, Sharon, for giving Star such a wonderful home :huggles: :huggles: xx

Great to hear Star is so happy :wub:

Well done to all concerned :thumbsup:

It is wonderful when things work out, happy dogs and happy people!!!!! :thumbsup:

Aww Jane,what a lovely story,with a happy ending.Star is a very lucky girl to have a fab new mum like you.

Cant wait to meet her.You pack is getting huge :teehee:

Amandaxx

Brilliant Ending...glad she found that special home with you. :thumbsup:

I didn't see the original posts but lovely to see such a great update. Star is beautiful :wub: :wub:

Well done to you for giving her a wonderful home, and to Jane for getting her out of a bad situation to somewhere where she's loved and happy :huggles:

Im so happy that everything turned out so well for Star. She sounds as though she has really landed on her paws with you and settled in really well. She sounds such a happy girl now, can't wait to see some new pictures of her :huggles:

I am so glad everything worked out so well and that Star found her forever home. I just love happy endings! :))

PS I've just seen my thread and that cute little bum pointing skywards, is now nearly 11 months old! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back