The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Judy's Non Ped Database

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HI IVE GOT A BIT OF INFO ABOUT BILKO

BILKO X SCARBACK ALSO PRODUCED CLEO

BILKO X DAWN FLASH PRODUCED KAZ GARAE THINK THATS THE SECOND NAME CANT QUITE READ THAT ONE

BILKO X YOUNG LUCY PRODUCED RED BARON

BILKO X ALMA GHD PRODUCED EL DIABLO

BILKO X TEARAWAY PRODUCED DARLEY FLY

BILKO X SCARBACK ALSO PRODUCED CLEO

Another one of my dogs breeding........RIFT/....Pearls Boy x Three Songs.

Pearls Boy/....Maddison x Pistachio.

Three Songs/..Tolmary Bob x Apricot Wine.

Maddison/...Mr Benn x IBM.

Pistachio/...Tyrone x Tinkers Bullet.

Tolmary Bob/...Nott Free x Aye Ready.

Apricot Wine/....Mo Evil x Sarah Marie. :p

BILCO WAS MATED TO SHEENA ........IN THAT LITTER WAS BELCO. :thumbsup:

Thanks Jojess, Scotty & Richie for the info :thumbsup:

Rocky, I have emailed you my address - many many thanks :wub:

I've got two different dams for El Diablo. Does anyone know whch is right.

Bilko x Alma or Bilko x Gay Spot??

Now you've got me flumoxed, i have records of it being off Bilko x Alma / Bilko x Sunrise / Bilko x Gay Spot but i'm pretty sure it wasn't out of same litter as Bang On and she was Bilko x Gay Spot...

Bilko x Alma seems to be the most common according to WN

Maybe someone else can clarify :D

Thanks Vicky - I have got Bilko x Alma from Pauline Wilsons book p53.

Anothe query - Golden Link in Paulines book is out of Golden Lass but I've also seen him as ex Miss X. Heeeeelp!!!!

Mmmm everything i have is of Golden Link being out of Miss x & my grandad never knew it to be from Golden Lass but Miss X may have also been known as that?

Got any hair left Judy. :p

AD4 arrived in my mail box today. :lol:

So many dogs to input, so little time. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
BeeJay said:
Got any hair left Judy. :p
AD4 arrived in my mail box today. :lol:

So many dogs to input, so little time. :thumbsup:
Barbara - the answers are

No, mine too, far too little. :sweating:

Thanks Vicky - Miss X it is then.

hi judy the data base is brill i just had a look on some of the breedings

looked at taylor maids breeding and it said no half siblings on the fathers side well i have got a few dogs that were out of stewart that were really good dogs

rch chch rapid fire was out of stewart and innuendo

shakira was out of stewart x little ivy

i am sure there are a few others :D

also ones cushtis star had a litter brother called daily star 26lb

also biddy cushti which is its dam had a litter before to 2 become one and produced buncie boy whihc was 28lb dog runner up bwra champs 2 years ago

and out of the same litter 2 in one which was 21lb nwrf runner up last year :p v

very interesting all of this stuff

i have become addicted lol

ok here we go some more bits ones so blue is out of MUSTARD X ONE O ONE

as is ONES A MYSTERY dam to one off

One to watch

baby spice dam to stoppit moppit, master card

two become one has mated and producted loads of things megasaurus, sing for me, show three, two for one, 2 in one, buncie boy,

bruni was put down a few years ago due to paralysis

also spot on number 3 was out of micks mystery x podges spot so half sister to what spot

Great stuff Jade. Thanks. It does get addictive doesn't it. :D

Do you know who the dam of Two For One is ?

Also I need the breeding of Baby Spice.

By the way everyone - you can help add breeding by clicking on "submit a pedigree" at the top right hand side of the page when you are viewing the database.

its so interesting to see what u have found and they're relatives and stuff

two for one is out of 2 become one x venture forth there was another dog in the litter called zig/stardust depending on which organisation it runs and another that doesnt really run called rays return.

baby spice is out of mustard x one o one

have u got one o ones breeding cos i can trace that right back as well if u dont have it.

i am loving it lol :D

Thanks Jade. Yes I've got One O One on the database. You might like to check it though.

Is Banshee (dam of Ink Spot and Pips Pride) a greyhound ? I had a note that Ink Spot was out of a greyhound but I don't know where I got that from.

Not sure if this is the right forum. (I'm confused by all this splitting up!)

but has anyone got a good picture of Irish Tinker (Haymaker X Irish Lass)?

Was Irish Lass a Greyhound? I remember this dog from my dim distant past.

I'd love to see pictures of Holly Lane and Sing On.

Pictures and of course the breeding of old time racing Whippets is something that should be preserved whether you are interested in peds or non-peds. The history of the ped side is well taken care of, but there are very few pictures of the old time non-peds.

View attachment 2861

tlewis said:
Pictures and of course the breeding of old time racing Whippets is something that should be preserved whether you are interested in peds or non-peds.  The history of the ped side is well taken care of, but there are very few pictures of the old time non-peds.
Which is why I started the non-ped database. I thought that by putting it on the web that as more people could access it, more people would contribute. So far that seems to be happening :D

I have Irish Lass as a greyhound.

can't find the breeding of Blue Dawn anywhere was hoping for some one to help me with that thaks alot

:D the dam of inkspot and pips pride, banshee was bred maddison x greyhound easy start,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back