The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

K9 Content - Copyright

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
rodders said:
George you're getting a miserable begger in your old age :lol:
As for you budding photographers out there.Please don't stop putting your photos on here I love to look at them as i'm sure loads of other folk do. :thumbsup:   :D   Karen

well i enjoy putting up pics of my dog, and hope you all enjoy as i enjoy your pics, whats the point of having this forum if we cant share our dogs. as for thieves, rolling pin and meat cleaver at the ready

keith

TC said:
BeeJay said:
Nigel said:
It's also theft (bandwidth theft) to link directly to pictures on K9.

As it's bandwidth theft then does this also apply to any direct link to an advert for a dog looking for a home or an online game?

This is a very good question.....does anyone know the answer?

I looked it up on Google and it's summat that I never even thought of. One of the websites that were complaining about it has nearly had to close because not only are people selling goods on Ebay linking to that site to use the photos on it as examples but so were other commercial sites. The more people that use a site the more bandwidth gets used up and the more the site owner has to pay for the site or the site gets closed down. Pictures, sounds etc use up more bandwidth.

Also There are some ebooks about caring for different breeds of dogs being sold on Ebay and at least one of them has stolen photos in it, this one has been taken off. However there are others still being sold and those also might have photos in it which have also been used without permission.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back